Chapter 3

(A/N) Hi again guys I know I said I'd probably not update until I go on spring break but I just could not get this idea off my head. Literally. I didn't even write in my notebook. I guess you could just call this filter by how short it is. As you can guess from the chapter title you already know what's going to happen. As usual the mistakes are all mine. And if any one has a pic i can use send it to me since i suck booty at drawing. I'm gonna stop now and let you get to the chapter. See you all on the bottom!

Jasper's POV

I sighed silently as I heard Edward,Bella and Renesmee enter the house. As usual I didn't hear a fourth pair of footsteps, so that means Melody isn't hear with them.

By the time Melody does arrive to the house the party is in full swing and we have just finished happy birthday. After she comes into view all commotion stops and everyone turns to her and I can feel everyone's mood shift and dull a little and I suppressed an I roll. I saw Edward glare at me in the corner of my eye. Melody keeps her head down as she enters. Her mood seems annoyed and I suppressed a chuckle knowing why. I notice her looking at the big cake in the center of the room and I send her a apologetic smile. I tried to get them to put her name on the cake but my request fell on deaf ears.
I watch as the others try to talk to her to make it look less awkward and to try to get a just a peep out of her. I clench my jaw as Bella decides to bring up the talking problem. Maybe she would still be talking if you all gave her the attention she needed when she was younger. Besides by now it looks like she is never going to talk. I've tried and I'm still trying but she can be as stubborn as Bella so it looks like she isn't going to budge.

As soon as she leaves the party starts up again
As if she never came in the room in the first place. I sigh once again. I think back to the time when we found out the Volturi were coming and we were talking about how she called me daddy earlier.

Flashback (will be in 3rd person b/c this was the only thing of this chapter I actually wrote in my notebook)

It was a late night in the Cullen house and the chliden had been put to bed, and the rest of the Cullen teenagers and adults were sitting or standing in the living room for the longest time talking the Volturi. So far they had confirmed that they would be looking for witnesses for the next does weeks and to get prepped. Now all the Cullens except for Jasper were thinking this and they wouldn't say this out loud but they all were blaming this whole incident on Melody since she were the one who suggested that they go out in the first place even though it was Renesmee Irina saw first. If the Volturi came to take one of the twins they would make Melody be the one to go in a heartbeat. Aside from all this there was one other moment from the day that was in the back of all their minds. After one of the many pregnant silences fell over the room, this time it was Rosalie who broke it.

"Enough the about Volturi for now. What was up with Melody calling Jasper her father today?" Rosalie asked, looking between Edward,Bella and Jasper.

"Yeah, I mean obviously she should know who her parents are, so what gave her the impression that Jasper is her father?" Alice chimed in.

"Jasper did you do anything that would make her believe that Edward and Bella weren't her parents?" Carlisle asked in his usual calming voice. That was the final straw and Jasper stood up angrily out of seat, a merderous look on his face.

"NO!! OF COURSE I DIDN'T!!" Jasper yelled angrily. "Maybe if you guys gave her the attention she needs and spent a little made time with her she wouldn't think of me as her dad!" Jasper continued to yell.

"Jazzy, calm down," Alice said putting her hand on Jasper's shoulder. He shook her off and everyone gasped. Alice's touch usually calmed Jasper. No one, not even Alice had seen a side if Jasper like this. He was always so calm and collected, and to see Jasper like this was truly frightening. This time Edward and bella stood up.

"What are you talking about?! We do give her attention!" Edward yelled angrily. Jasper just scoffed.

"Saying hi and bye to her is not giving her attention. Tell me Edward, Bella... Actually this could be for everyone in the house, tell me when was the last time any of you guys even bothered to hold Melody when she was a child?" Jasper said his tone still angry. Everyone put their heads down realizing that Jasper was right. No one but Jasper had even bothered to hold her when she was a baby. They realized that that they had done absolutely nothing to her or for her.

"That's enough Jasper" Esme said looking like she was on the verge of tears.

"When she was born Edward instantly passed her to Rosalie who as soon as she saw me practically threw her in my arms so that she could go and see Renesmee again." Jasper continued.

"Seriously Jasper that's enough now!" Bella yelled but her request fell on deaf ears and Jasper continued on.

"Tell me by a show of hands who the hell in this house was there for Melody's fist steps,her first words? Who was there to wish her goodnight and tuck her in, and comfort her when she had nightmares, Who was there when she was crying to comfort her when Bella hadn't even spared a glance at her when she first woke up, making her feel like no one in this house wanted her" Jasper yelled putting his hand up. By now every one even Rosalie had there heads down with shameful looks on their faces. Emmett opened his mouth to say something but wisely closed it knowing that he would just make Jasper madder. After a beat jasper put his hand down but continued on with his speech.

"Her own parents didn't even bother name her!! Hell, if it weren't for me melody would have NO ONE!!!!" Jasper yelled putting even more Pawer on the last two words. After no one said anything for the for a few minutes Jasper stormed out the house and no one, not even Alice got up to follow him.
Flashback ends
You would think that me acting like that would make them try to give Melody more attention but nope they just carried on like that conversation never happened. I come out of my inner reverie as Edward and Bella and Renesmee and Jacob got up to go back to the cottage. Once out the door everyone went back to doing their own thing. I got up out my seat and grabbed the knife by the cake cut a piece, put it on a plate and headed up stairs to Melody knowing where she would be.

(A/N) Man, all of us teens are having a really bad week. Zayn left 1D (I'm not a big fan of them but Zayn was my favorite) and we know who A is but we don't know who A is. Seriously. Who the hell is Charles Dilaurentes, I have no idea, he could be the twin of Jason, you never know.

Qotd: Have you seen/read Fifty Shades Of Grey?

Answer: I know I'm only 12 But, Yes I have. I seen the movie which was very good in my opinion but then again I'm 12 and what do I know about movies. I have read the whole series and the second book is my favorite because to me the 1st book was just a build up and the 2nd book was when the story really started. I love the story but the writing is terrible! I could write that book in my sleep (not that i would)

Anyway guys leave your answers in the comment box and also constructive criticism is bae so do it. Love you all! Bye my loves see you in the next chapter where we pick up right where we left off! *vitural hugs and kisses for you all along with a lollipop*