Percabeth

Found this in 'Percy Jackson Headcannons' by Robynoor.

Percy's back slid down his door. The constant rapping from the other side of the door was giving a headache. He needed to be alone, he needed to be away from her. She was the reason he was in fits. She was the reason behind his undoing. It was her fault.

"Percy, please." she cried from the other side. "Percy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, I swear it."

He tried to shut her out, he wanted to shut her out but her words kept filling his ears. She kept saying how sorry she was, like it was an accident. But it wasn't an accident. She did it to hurt him. She only wanted to hurt him.

The pounding of her fists on his cabin door was making it rattle and shake. She sure packed a punch, even if it was being taken out on the door. Annabeth called different nonsense, hoping something would lure Percy out of his solitude.

"Percy, can we please just talk this out?" Annabeth asked. "Like adults? You're being childish about this whole situation."

That was it. That was the line that caused Percy to snap. He stood and whipped the door open, anger visible on his face. His eyes dark with rage.

"Childish, Annabeth? Really, you're really going to stoop that low and by calling me childish?" Percy half-shouted. "You cheated, Annabeth! And you're sitting here, calling me childish, like it was my fault!?"

"Oh my gods, Percy!" Annabeth called out in frustration. "It's just Monopoly!"

Well, I didn't see that coming....