Markiplier: The Struggle of Depression

This is your trigger warning right here, it may no be that ark but just in case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and famed You Tuber Markiplair or Mark as you call him have been dating for about 1 year and 2 months now. He treats you amazingly, his mom loves you and your parents love him. They still don't get the You Tube thing but as long as he has money coming in. Not only that his fans accept you as well. They call you "CutiePlair" like CutiePieMarzia. There are some nay Sayers, but that's just the jealous fan girl or fan boys.

Right now Mark is going on a trip with Ken, Felix and Jack for a week. They decided to have a "bro day." You're okay with Mark travling since he does You Tube, what you're not okay with is that he's leaving at a sensitive time. Latley you've been getting a lot of hate and threats from online trolls, you're struggling in college, you got fired from your job, and to top it all of one of your closet friends is saying lies about you and Mark to the media saying that he's cheated on you or that he has some chick on the side. You haven't told Mark all the details that are going on because you don't want him to worry about you. Now you're driving him to the Airport to meet up with my the boys. It's 5 in the morning. Mark holds your hand as you walk him to his gate.

"Call me when you guys land and get to your hotel okay?" You told.

"It'll be the first thing that I do." Mark stops walking and so do you. "I'm gonna miss you Y/N." He said softly.

"I'll miss you too Mark." He hold you close in his arms.

"Hey, are you okay?" You haven't said much on the ride to the airport." He asked.

"I'm fine, just tired that's all." You told.

"Top of the morning to you lovebirds!" Jack shouted. I jump back a little and Mark just stood there and looked at Jack.

"Jack it's 5 in the morning." I pouted.

"Oh I'm sorry Y/N." Jack chuckled. Ken and Felix walk up towards you and Mark.

"Hey guys." Felix waved.

"Aww you two are so cute." Ken smiled.

"Thanks guys." Mark smiled.

"Don't worry Y/N we'll take good care of Mark." Felix told.

"Yeah we'll be sure to tuck him in every night and tell him bedtime stories." Ken chuckled.

"And we'll make sure he eats his veggies and big boy juice." Jack joked. Mark, Felix and Ken laughed. You chuckle and shake your head. You stay with Mark until his plane has arrived. An hour and 56 minutes later their plane arrives. They boys grab the carry-on's head towards the boarding area. You and Mark say your final goodbyes for now.

"I call or text you when I land and before I go to sleep I'll call you to tell you about my day and you can tell me about yours as well, okay?" Mark smiled. You stare at him for a moment, you always loved it when he smiled. He just seemed so happy and carefree and joyful when he did.

"Yeah that's fine." You said nonchalantly. Mark looks at you with a concerned look on his face.

"Y/N are you sure you're okay? If something's wrong I'll stay." Mark asked.

"Mark I'm fine, I'm just super tired. Enjoy your flight and be safe okay?" Mark smirks and cups my face.

"You know I care about you right? If anything is bothering you you can tell me."

"I know, have fun in New York okay?" You smile reassuring him that you're alright. Mark chuckles and kisses you softly on your warm thick lips. He pulls you in close by your waist. He pulls back and looks into your eyes.