Ed Sheeran: Soft Cuddles

It was a cloudy rainy afternoon in London. I sigh as I look out the window in the back seat of a Taxi. I was heading home after getting excused for the day since the clothing store I worked in got flooded. All I could think about of is Ed and what he's doing today. Seeing how I'm going home early to our huge single story house I figured I could find something for us to eat since Ed is in the studio and probably wont be back until later. The taxi driver pulls up to the gates that guard the little community we live in.

"This fine right here. Thank you." I hand the cab driver his money.

"You're welcome stay dry and warm." He takes his cash. I open the door. I quickly trot over to the small gate to the side and close it behind me. I continue to walk to our house down the way. It wasn't far from the gates, it's actually quite soothing walking around here when it's raining it feels nice. I reach the front door after a good five minute walk I stick my keys into the key hole and twist it open. I open the door and feel the heater flow through me.

"Oooh I'm in love with the Coco." A voice sang. I close the door slowly so the voice won't hear me.

"I got it for the low, low" I hear guitar strings lightly strum.

"Ed are you here?" I thought to myself. I hang my coat up and sit my stuff down by the door carefully. I take off my soaked boots and start to creep towards the sound of his voice.

"I'm in love with the coco, now damn it I'm getting off tack." Ed sighed. I try not to laugh. I slowly make my way to our master bedroom.

"...Your chocolate skin...should be a sin, mmm I don't know about that." I reach the bedroom Ed has his back facing towards me. I hide behind the wall.

"You got the body of an hourglass, I love the way you walk and shake that nice ass. Yeah...that should work." He writes down the words on a notebook next to him.

"I hope your talking about my ass and not some other black girl." I chuckled. Ed quickly turns around.

"Oh hey love, your early today. What happened?" He asked. I walk towards him.

"The store got flooded and we got sent home early." I stop in front of him. "I thought you were in the studio?"

"I thought about going, but I changed my mind and stayed home to write some music. You look cold are you okay love?" I sit down next to him on the bed. He feels my face and my neck.

"Bloody hell your freezing, change your cloths and get into bed."

"Teddy I'm fine." As soon as I said those words I started to sneeze franticly.

"Nope take off your cloths, put on your warmest pajamas, and get into bed." He demanded.

"That's so close to a perfect sentence." I pout. He gets up and kisses the top of my temple.

"Get into bed, I'll get some soup."

"Alright if you say so." I sniffle and change into some warm pajamas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on Ed and I are in bed all bundle up under the cover with my humidifier on the night stand and the TV on watching Game OF Thrones. Ed's show to much boobs for me to handle.

"Are you alright love?" He asked.

"Well I can't breathe my nose and I'm sneezing and coughing. Other than that I'm okay."

"I feel bad."

"Why is that Teddy?"

"I ask you to move out here...and I, I don't know. I just-I just." I sit up and look at Ed.

"Hey Teddy, you have nothing to feel bad about, I chose to live out here with you because I love you and wanted to be with you more. Neither of us are to blame alright?" Ed looks up at me with his ocean blue eyes and smiles at me. He motions for me to lay back down which I do.

"That's why I love you, you always make feel better." He kisses me on top of my temple again.

"...Teddy can I ask you something?"

"Of course love."

"What were you writing about earlier today?"

"...I was gonna surprise you for our anniversary, it'll be three years since we've started dating."

"Were you writing a song for us?"

"No, a song for you."

"I wanna hear what you have so far." I yawned.

"Nope, it's a surprise. You'll have to wait, I want to make it as special as you are." I smile and nuzzle my head into his chest.

"Fine, but I'm getting you whatever I feel like."

"You don't have to love, I already have you." He smiled.

"Thank you." I yawn.

"Go to sleep, you need your rest love."

"Will you still be here when I wake up."

"I'll stay here until you feel better." His voice sounds softer. My eyelids feel heavy.

"Thank you."

"Goodnight love."

"Goodnight Teddy Bear."