He winked. "She doesn't scare me."

"Are you wearing my clothes?" Damon questioned Kai with his arms crossed over his chest.

I snorted a laugh. Kai looked at himself and shrugged. "I am, but only because majority of my clothing is now torn or thrown around Riley's room."

My eyes widened and I punched his arm again. Kai winked and I shook my head. Bonnie cringed as did Elena. Damon looked green. "I know, I heard you two last night."

"So did I." Elena muttered.

"I'm so glad, I'm not a vampire." Bonnie said and I laughed.

"With you there." I said, taking Kai's arm and dragging him. "Okay lovely chat but we have to go and chat to Liv."

"Bye friends." Kai waved, earning glares from the three of them. "Why do I get the feeling they don't like me?"

I shrugged. "No clue, I mean you only left Bonnie in a prison world, kidnapped Elena and tricked Damon into stabbing her."

Kai rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever." He kissed my cheek and I laughed.

"What exactly are we?" I finally asked him, it was bugging me for ages that we hadn't made things official.

"Human, well witches if you want to be specific." Kai replied, I rolled my eyes.

"No shit, Malachai." He chuckled. "Its just, I mean we've kissed, spent two years in a prison world and slept together. So what does that make us?"

Kai bit his lip, for a while as he thought before answering. "Depends, are you willing to be my girlfriend?"

"Woah, hold on I need a minute." I said, pausing for a few seconds. We walked in silence and Kai sighed.

"Come on, Ri."

I laughed. "I was thinking."

He raised a brow. "And?"

I shrugged. "And I guess things could be worse."

"What's worse than me? Haven't you seen this face." He pointed at himself. "I'm perfect."

I laughed. "If anything, I'm perfect. Have you not seen this face?" I pointed at myself with a smile.

"Yes, its cute." Kai said, kissing my forehead.

"You know what we should do?" I said, remembering something.

"Have sex again?" He took my hand and started to drag me. "Alright then, there's an alleyway round the corner."

"Oh yeah totally." I said, sarcastically. Kai smirked and continued dragging me. I stopped walking, rolling my eyes. "Kai, I'm joking."

He sighed, pouting adorably. "Not funny, Ri."

I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, we should do this thing called the cinnamon challenge. I saw it the other day online."

"What is it?" Kai asked, whilst we walked again.

"Well, you basically swallow a spoonful of cinnamon in sixty seconds." I explained, he looked confused but nodded.

"Let's do it." He said then we made it to Liv's. I knocked the door. Liv answered, her eyes widened, then she glared at Kai before slamming the door.

"Liv." I called, knocking the door.

She reopened it. "So you remember everything I heard about that. Congrats, now please leave I don't want to be near him." Liv hissed at Kai.

Kai held his hands in defence. "I come in peace." He defended, but she ignored him still glaring.

"I just want to talk." I said.

"Riley, we'll talk." Liv paused, giving Kai the deadliest glare. "Without him." And with that she shut the door again on us.

I sighed. "So I guess she doesn't like me either." I heard Kai say, I rolled my eyes but had to grin at his stupidity.

"You're just lucky I like you." I said, he shrugged kissing my cheek.

"I know, you are my girlfriend after all."

I hummed. "Oh the joys."

++++

"Are you challenging me?" I asked Kai, raising my eyebrows.

"Maybe I am." He moved in close, his face inches from my own. I felt his mint breath on me. "So what do you say, Ri?"

"Challenge accepted, Malachai." We shook hands and I grinned as he smirked.

We were about to start the cinnamon challenge but Kai believed he could beat me in lasting longer. So we agreed that whoever lasted the longest got to choose whatever we watched tonight.

I wanted to watch Pretty Little Liars, Kai wanted a horror movie fest.

"Ready to lose?" I asked. Kai laughed, as we held our spoons. In all honesty, I was panicking, I had seen reactions of the challenge and none looked pleasant.

"I'm ready to win, Ri." Kai corrected, I scoffed. We were in the kitchen, sitting opposite each other at the table.

"On three." I said, he nodded. "One...two..." I paused, taking a deep breath. "Three."

Kai and I shoved the cinnamon in our mouths. My eyes widened because my first instinct was to spit it out. I covered my mouth with my hand trying not to cough it out.

The powder was going down my throat making my urge to cough stronger by the second. I bashed my fist on the table and inhaled harshly. Kai even looked uncomfortable but gave me the thumbs up.

I rolled my eyes and shifted in my seat, resisting my need to cough because I'd lose the bet if I did. Instead I closed my eyes, bouncing my leg while attempted to swallow the cinnamon.

We were thirty seconds in and neither of us had caved in. I looked at Kai, who was staring at the table with his hands in his hair.

A few more moments passed and we continued to sit there, face to face. Neither of us had caved in.

Until Kai finally had.

Thank god. I thought, allowing my body to cough. Brown dust, leaving my mouth while I rushed to my feet.

Kai coughed into the sink, practically throw up. I did the same but in the bin. "What is all of this-what the hell?" I glanced and saw Damon, giving Kai and I dearly glares.

"What the hell is this?" He kissed his teeth. "You two are moving out soon and I want this kitchen sparkling, especially that sink."

He looked around the room then shook his head, before he left. I heard him mutter something but couldn't make out what he said.

"Why did we do this?" I asked Kai, coughing out powder and cinnamon.

He looked at me, coughing into his hand. "I don't even like cinnamon."

"Water, I need water." I said, going to the fridge. I grabbed a bottle of water, chucking one at Kai, and chugged down the water.

I coughed some up, spitting it into the bin. My throat burned, eyes watering and I knew it was a dumb idea. Kai was in the same condition.

"Kai." I said after a few minutes of just us drinking and refreshing our throats. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. "I won." I cheered with a smirk.

++++

A.N -

- So comment, opinions and thoughts so far of this fan fiction. Image above of their matching tattoo, just thought it suited.

- I'd like to add as well, please DON'T do the cinnamon challenge, thank you. Its just stupid, funny to watch, but dumb.

- Check out my other books, please thank you.