Chapter 26.

Rowans pov.
It has been a year since Sabrina and I broke up. We haven't spoken with eachother since we bumped into eachother when I was on my walk.

A couple of months ago I gave up on trying to win Sabrina back and moved on. I am now dating Cecilia who plays Smackle in Girl meets world. Sabrina has also moved on too, she's now with Olivia Stuck who plays Missy on girl meets world.

It's going to be very awkward for all of us tomorrow as we are going to start filming season 3 after a long break. Especially for Sabrina and I since we have to hug a lot, but we are actors so we have to be professional, for the fans.

I sigh as I laid cuddled up to Cecilia. "You ok Rowan?" She asked me as I sighed. I slowly nod. "Is it her again?" She asked and I nodded "Yeah.." Cecilia kissed my forehead and said "It's going to be ok, just stay with me tomorrow". I smiled "Thanks Cecilia" She smiled back "Your welcome Row" We soon fall asleep with eachother in our arms.
-
As Cecilia and I walk into set for gmw live tapping we started filming. The first scene was of course Sabrina and I and we had to be very close, like really close. We had to act like we are the best friends ever when in reality we haven't even spoken in a year.

As we were saying our lines it was now time or us to hug. We looked at eachother for a moment  before we hugged. It felt weird hugging her after so long but it was a good weird.

When we pulled apart it was end of scene "Alright everyone get ready for next scene" the director told us and we remind looking at eachother, I could still see hurt in her pretty ocean blue eyes. Wait stop Rowan, you have Cecilia. We got up and walked over to class set.
-
After today's taping it was time to meet the fans and take pictures and everything. As we walked over to the fans everyone was taking pictures with Sabrina and the rest of the cast while ignoring me. I sighed and decided I should leave before a girl says "Rowan! Can I have a picture with you?"

I was amazed, I mean I must be one of the most hated people right now, but she's still my fan? I nod and I walk over to her and put on my best smile I could as she took the photo.

"Thank you Rowan! Look I know you've been getting lots of hate, but I'll forever be you fan no matter what you do" she tells me and I smile "Thank you-" I didn't know her name.

"Oh, I'm Shelby, usually I would be here with my friend Cyd but she's sick" I smile "Well if you have a paper and pen and I can do an autograph for you and cyd since she can't make it"

She smiled wide and got out a pen and paper from her bag and gave it to me and I did my autograph and wrote a note on it saying to cyd to get well and other nice things.

"Thank you so much!" She says and I smile "Your welcome" She then asks "Hey, can you follow me on Instagram? We could talk to eachother on that, unless you don't want to"

"Of course I'll follow you, and sure we can talk on that" I say and she smiles and she gives me her Instagram.

It was now time for the cast to leave so we say our goodbyes and leave.  

(Author)
If you didn't know, Cyd and Shelby is characters from Best friends whenever and I like best friends whenever so I decided to add them in