Chapter 19.

Rowans pov.
I finish recording and I go over to find Sabrina. I couldn't find her anywhere so I ask people where she went. I continue walking and I sigh giving up thinking she left and I start leaving and I walk past the cafeteria and I see Sabrina sitting down next to Olivia Holt drinking smoothies. I watch the a distance and Sabrina was giggling while Olivia started cracking jokes. They aren't even funny. I then walk over and I say "Hey Sabrina, I'm done recording, wanna go home?" Sabrina looked at me and then at Olivia Holt and back at me then she said "I'm busy right now.. But I'll see you home I promise." Fucking Olivia. "Oh, alright" I say and I walk off home half angrily and half sad.
Sabrina's pov.
After the last joke Olivia pulled I then say "Ok let start talking serious, what ring should I buy Rowan?" I ask as we start looking through magazine of designs. "That one!" She points and I smile "It's perfect, I'll buy it for her." Olivia then says "You two are cute together." I smile "thanks" she nods "Anytime."
Rowans pov.
Does Sabrina not like me anymore? Does she want to be with someone richer or better. I guess I'm not good enough for her. I start crying in my room