Chapter 23.

Rowans pov.
After that very long camp fire scene we ended it for today. Usually when we're done we go say hi to the fans who go to the live taping but since Texas has no live taping with people watching there was no one. Sabrina walked over to me and Chuckled at me. "What's so funny?" I ask and she smiles "you, you were jealous of Peyton and me for the campfire scene, we had to do that awkward scene 4 times because of you" Sabrina says still laughing. I blush wildly "Sorry.. I couldn't help it though" she just smiled at me and hugged me "Don't worry, it didn't mean anything." When she hugged me I felt better and I relaxed. "Good, because your mine" I say and she smiles "forever". Corey then walked over to us, "Hey guys, do you want to hang out at my place? We haven't hanged out for ages" He asked. "Sure why not" I say and Sabrina nods "Sure thing" so we started heading to Corey's house.
-
When we got there we went to his room. It was filled with different types of cameras and video games. Well the cameras make sense since her is a photographer but I never pictured him as a video game lover. "Wanna play" Corey asks, he must have noticed I was starring at his Ps4. "Sure I guess" Corey then linked 3 controllers so that we all can play. "I bet I can beat you" Sabrina says to Corey and he laughs "Good luck, you've ever played before" she shrugs and we play the game. After hours of us playing, with me and Sabrina teaming up to kill Corey in the game lots of times we got hungry so we went to the pizza place down the road. We decided to walk there since we had been sitting down for hours. When we get there we ordered Bradley walked in. Oh crap. "What are you doing here piss off" Bradley asks us but mainly at Sabrina. "Umm 1. We are at a pizza place so we are getting pizza and 2. This is a public place, I'm aloud to be here"  Bradley just growls and orders his pizza. We stand there awkwardly until we get our pizza and then we literally sprint out of the pizza place. I didn't realise I dropped my phone on the ground in the pizza place as I was running till half way back home. "Oh no I dropped my phone, you two head back to Corey's while I go back to the pizza place" they nod and I run back hoping no one stole it. When I got there luckily my phone was still there so I took it back and left the place. But when I walked out someone from behind pulled me into a alleyway and pins me up against the wall. "Hello Rowan" Bradley smirked at me.