Chapter 13.

Rowans pov.
I run through my house door in tears and my parents try to stop me but I keep running up the stairs. I run into my room and lock the door and I lay on my bed and cry even more. I hear a knock on he door and I scream "Go away!". I hear my little sister says "Rowan... Please open the door, your my big sister.. I care about you, you can tell me anything." I sigh and I say "Is it just you?" I say still lightly sobbing and she says "Yeah." I Walk towards my door and open it and my sister comes in and I lock my door when she's in. I walk over to my bed and I hide my face in my legs and I sob and my little sister Carmen hugs me. "Rowey what's wrong?" I sniffle "Sabrina cheated on me with Peyton" her eye widen and she says "You and Sabrina are going out?" I nod "Don't you check the latest news?" She shakes her head "no I'm banned from devices since I go on it so much, anyway back to the point that doesn't sound like Sabrina, maybe Peyton because I do imagine him as a fuck boy" I chocked abit did my little sister just swear? "Carmen!" I say and she giggles "It's true though, but anyway, no one hurts my big sister! Just wait till I get my hands on her!" I then see Sabrina walk over to me. "Wh-what how the hell?!" I say and she says "Just like in girl meets world you always leave your window open." I then say "I live on the second story, how did u get to the window?" She then says "You left your ladder out. Anyway Rowan I didn't kiss Peyton! He forced me!" Carmen then launches herself at Sabrina but I Manage to grab her wrist, "Letme have her!" Carmen says and I say "Carmen calm down. Now Sabrina, I saw you blushing, how do you explain that, someone only blushes when they like it." She then says "Rowan you know me! I blush whenever someone is near me!" I sigh. "Whatever." I want to believe her but.. I can't. Sabrina sighs and climbs back out the window and leaves.