Chapter 11.

Sabrina's pov.
We walk into Peyton's house and knock on his door. Corey and Peyton open the door and says "Hey guys!" We respond smiling "Hey" we then walk in and put our stuff down. "So what you wanna do?" I ask and Corey says "Truth or dare!" I shrug "Sure" and Rowan and Peyton nods "Alright." We sit on a circle. "Ok, who wants to start?" Corey asks and I shrug "I guess I can." Corey smirks "Truth or dare." I smile "Dare." He then hands me a drink bottle and he says "I dare you to drink what's in this drink bottle." I then question "What's in it?" He smirks "Drink to find out." I shrug and I grab it and took a sip. It was really strong and it burnt my throat. "Drink the whole thing" Peyton says and I nod and start chugging the whole thing fighting against the burning feeling in the throat. When I was done I put it down and I forgot everything that happens next.
Peyton's pov.
YESSS we gave Sabrina alcohol and now time for Rowan to really get this party going. Sabrina was really loopy and giggly. Sabrina then says "Tr-truth or dare Rowboat" she giggles and Rowan looks concerned but says "Dare" Sabrina giggles and she says "Fuck meeeeee" her eyes widen. "Sabrina you know we don't want to until were older." Well this is getting awkward. Time to make rowan drunk. "hey Rowan you thirsty?" She nods "Yeah I actually am." I then hand her another drink bottle and she says "What is it?" I smile innocently "It's a new flavour energy drink, you must drink it all for the full flavour." Rowan shrugs and grabs the other bottle and she starts chugging it down too. When she was done she was loopy too. "Hehe Sabrina your cuteeeee" Sabrina giggles "Thank you" they then lunged on top of eachother and started kissing so me and Corey decide to leave them be. We go to my room and I ask "What you want to do dude?" Corey fiddles with his fingers silently and I repeat abit louder "What do you wanna do?" He then jolts up and he says "I-I don't know.." Was he blushing? "Soo dude, do you like anyone?" He nods slowly. I smile "Who?" He says "I can't say..". I shrug "Well I like someone." He looks up "Who?" I say "Sabrina."
(Author)
Oooo snap. Peyton got the feels. But who do you think Corey likes? Find out next chapter :)
Hope