Random

Darla's POV

I was playing outside with my toys until I heard screaming and gunshots.

"Daryl what's going on?" I screamed.

"I don't know. Get inside quickly. I think it's dad." He said.

I sat on the couch and then I heard one gunshot. I look at my polar bear that my dad gave me when I was born. I heard someone walking towards the door and I grab my gun that Daryl gave me for my birthday. The door open and it was Daryl and he look at me and he starts crying. I walked up to him and we went to our bedroom.

"We're leaving now. I'll help you get your stuff together." He said as he get his bag ready.

I look at Uncle Jess and he's very pissed off. He threw something and it made a noise. I hear the walkers banging on the door.

"Darla I want you to stay close to me no matter what." Daryl said as he look at me.

"I will Daryl." I say as I hugged him.

He picked me up and I hold on to my polar bear. He put me in Jess's car and I sat there until Daryl grabbed our things.

We drove for days and Jess turn into a walker. Daryl and I went to find Merle and we travel to Atlanta. We meet this nice group it has really nice people. I saw this boy name Carl and we talk not as much, but he's the same age as me.

I woke up and Daryl is still hunting. I also forgot that Merle is at Atlanta with some part of the group. I open my tent and I hear this car alarm getting louder and louder. I see the rest of the group came back and Carl is happyto see his father. I love to see a family reunion that adorable. I sat down next to my tent and this guy name Dale came up to me.

"Hey Darla. Do you want to say hi to everyone?" He asked.

"No I'm good. I'm a little shy. Maybe later." I say as I shooked my head.

I went back to play with my toys and I look up. I see Carl looking at me. I don't know what his problem is but it's scaring me. It's getting late really fast and I'm so tired. I grab a bag of chips and I ate the chips. I tried to fall asleep, but I'm worried about Daryl. I got out of my tent and I enjoy the beautiful night. I went back to sleep.

I woke up from giggling and laughing. I open my tent and I see the kids playing. I walked up to them and they want me to play with them. I tried to step back, but they look at me and they feel bad. I heard moaning and groaning.

"What's that?" I asked as I got close to the noise.

"Darla please don't your going to die." Carl said.

I grabbed my knife and I look at Carl.

"I'll be fine go get the others." I say.

They ran towards the others and I saw a walker gnawed on a deer. I look at the arrows and they belong to my brother. I stabbed the walkers head and then the others came.

"Are you okay Darla?" Rick asked.

"Yeah I'm fine the only way to take them down if you hit the head." I say.

We heard footsteps and it's Daryl coming out of the woods. I smile and he smile back.

"Son of a bitch. That's my deer! Look at it. All gnawed on by this...Filthy, Disease-Bearing, Motherless, Poxy Bastard!" He screamed as he kick the walkers body.

"Calm down, son. That's not helping." Dale said.

"What do you know about it, old man?!! Why don't you take that stupid hat and go back to 'on golden pond'?" He screamed.

He calms down as I hold his hand.

"I've been tracking this deer for miles. I was going to drag it back to camp, cook us up some venison. What do you think? Do you think we can cut around this chewed up part right here?" He asked.

"I wouldn't risk that." Shane said.

"I got squirrel about a dozen or so." He said as he wrapped his right arm over me.

"You did good with that walker. I'm proud of you." He said as pulled me close to him.

"Can I play with the kids?" I asked.

"Yeah you don't have to ask it's your decision to make." He said as he look at me.

"Okay I'll keep that in mind." I say as I walked up to play with the kids.

I play with Carl and we're talking about school.

"How can you live with your brother because he's so mean?" Carl asked.

"He's not mean. He's trying to protect me and Merle. If you sit down and talk to him. He's really a nice guy." I say as I look at Carl.

"I'm sorry for saying it that me." He said as he frown.

"It's okay Carl. You just want to know why. I understand." I say as I put my hand on his shoulder.

He look at my hand and I pulled my hand away.

"I'm sorry Carl I wouldn't do that again." I say as I hide my face.

"It's okay Darla. I know you didn't mean to do it. I understand." He said as he smile.

I smile back and we started laughing. He's so funny and he's really sweet. I'm not mean to people. I'm just very shy, but if I started feeling uncomfortable I get really mean and it's not my fault. Shane came up to us and he wants Carl to come with him. I watch Carl leaving with Shane.

"Hey Darla. Where's Carl?" She asked.

"He's with Shane." I say.

I watch her running down the alley. A couple minutes later she comes back with him by her side. They came to sit by me and we clean clothes.

"You kids should get some sleep." Lori said as she wrapped her arm around me and Carl.

"Yeah I'm tired." I say.

Lori put me and Carl in her tent. She put Carl in his bed and she put me on her bed. I fall asleep and I have a smile on my face.

I was going to publish this book until Season 7 comes out on The Walking Dead. Let me know if I should keep doing this book or something else. Please Comment and Vote. I'm doing sooooo many changes in this book like if it's from the comic book or the show. Thanks again. - Daryl_Lover_18