Prologue

Just imagine watching the people you love get tortured every second, and not being able to do anything to save them.
I closed my book. It had been years since that one day, that one day when Laurance was trapped with Alya and Jordan in the Nether. I would never forget that. I decided at last to listen to Aphmau and write down my story. All I could think of was asking people to just imagine everything I had been through. Finally I decided, I would tell my story that way, and that way only. I erased what I had just wrote and started over.
Just imagine killing your own father. You killed him because he was allies with a demon warlock. Afterwards, you ran away from the place you lived in your whole life to find a village with a legendary ruler named Aphmau.
Aphmau took you in, and you immediately fell in love with one of her close friends, Laurance. Laurance loved Aphmau, but Aphmau loved someone else. You were stuck in this love triangle. Along came your ex-boyfriend, Vincent. He tried to get back together with you and this caused more struggles.
As Laurance began to love you, Vincent became more desperate to be with you. He had no choice but to kidnap you for the shadow lord Zenix one day. He asked Laurance to bring you back to the real world. You became a shadow knight, but Laurance found you and the two of you escaped. Your shadow knight alter ego is Alya, and she lived inside you for a while. Laurance and you become a couple when Vincent decides to find someone else for himself.
Now remember that girl Alya? She freed her way out of you and joined Zenix in the Nether. She threatened to wreck havoc on the Overworld.
Meanwhile, the shadows begin to gain more power, so you and Laurance decided to learn a sacred spell that could end the shadows without violence. This spell involved training in a dimension called the Sacred Heavens. Getting into the Sacred Heavens was a challenge on its own. As you prepared for that, Laurance proposed to you and you said yes.
Once you and Laurance got there, you had to make a sacrifice. You would train in the Heavens for two years, and everyone who knew you in the Overworld would forget your existence. Laurance and you learned the spell, got married, and you returned to the Overworld pregnant, thanks to Thegod, the ruler of the Heavens. The Overworld had changed a lot now that you and Laurance had never existed.
Aphmau and her lover, Garroth, ruled over the kingdom of Phoenix Drop. Zenix took over O'khasis and his apprentices, Jordan and Alya, ruled the Nether. They had kidnapped Kawaii~Chan and Nicole. You and Laurance left off to the Nether when you were 3 months pregnant and Laurance was trapped behind in the process. You returned from the Nether learning that the kidnapping was all a trap and now Laurance was about to be killed. You couldn't do anything about it.
You could watch Laurance be tortured every time you left your house. This was because Jordan and Alya would send you images through your mind. They tortured him to torture you. You remained in your house, only leaving it for very short trips to Aphmau's castle. It has been 6 months since Laurance had been gone, the baby was coming, and everything was changing every second...
A/N: So that's just a simple explanation of what happened in Book 1! Not every chapter in the book is going to be like this, they're structured like the chapters at the end of Book 1 (some of you get what I mean). If you haven't read the first book, you should do that first! The name of the book is: A Good Shadow Knight: LaurancexReader. Obviously, it's by me, Peace_loves_pizza. So yeah, enough of that! I hope you guys enjoy Book 2! Peace out!