Chapter 22 Dog Park

I'm not going to write Aphmau telling everyone, that would just get repetitive... 

Aphmau's POV

After last week(huge ass time skip XD), Garroth now knows I have feelings for him. Well, I guess I didn't specifically say in the note, but he can infer. I hope he doesn't think this is a joke, I really do like him and I wish I had the courage to just stand up and scream it to the world. "I HAVE FEELINGS FOR GARROTH!" I scream in my head, panicking for a moment wondering if I said it out loud. If I had said it outloud though, Katelyn would be in here in no time. 

But for now, the least I can do is walk celestia. It's getting warm outside so I don't even have to wear a coat, and after yesterday I felt comfortable telling a lot of people what happened to me. Luckily they were all supportive. So the first time since I started this whole thing, I wont be wearing a hat outside. 

As I step outside, I feel so free. Not worrying about the dire consequences of people finding out on their own. I can finally relax. I need to muster up the courage to ask Garroth on a date.  I know he has feelings for me, and I have feelings for him, so why can't I just ask him. 

I end up at the boy's house, I don't even know how I got here. I guess even my subconscious wants me to date Garroth. I knock on the door. After a few seconds of waiting, Laurence opens the door. "Hey kitty-cat." I stick my tongue out at him. Laurence did end up apologising for the whole thing. He actually would have apologised sooner but Katelyn felt the need to...beat some sense into him. 

"Is Garroth here?" I ask, Celestia jumping up on Laurence. 

"Yeah." He stays standing in the doorway with a smug look on his face. 

"Can you go get him?" I ask slowly. 

"I can." He continues to stand in the doorway, a huge smile forming on his face. I stair at him for a few seconds before he chuckles and walks off. After waiting for a bit again Garroth appears in the door. 

"Hey!" He says, his cheeks turning slightly pink. 

"Hey, do you wanna take Celestia on a walk with me?"I ask hoping he doesn't have anything else going on. 

"S-sure...let me go g-get my shoes on." He disappears then reappears. He walks outside, closing the door behind him. We begin walking down the street, our footsteps falling into unison. Even though we're not talking it's not awkward at all.

"There's a new dog park over there I was thinking we could go there" I say to Garroth as we continue walking. 

"That sounds fun!" 

"THE DOG PARK!!!! OH MASTER APHMAU YOU KNOW I LOVE THE DOG PARK!!! DID YOU BRING A BALL!!!! DID YOU DID YOU!" Celestia squeaks. 

"I brought a ball..." I grab the tennis ball out of my purse and wave it in the air. Garroth laughs under his breath. I look at him and blush slightly. The air blows through his hair. I swear this is like a movie. 

We step off the sidewalk and onto the street. The dog park is across the street. A car starts down the street so we begin running. Not that we think we'll get run over, we just don't want to get in their way. We enter the fence out of breath. Despite this being a new park, there are a lot of people. Some that I recognize from work. I decide to steer clear of them. 

As we enter the park, Celestia starts trying to run. I giggle and let her off her leash. "Okay Celestia." I take the tennis ball out of my purse and throw it. 5 dogs run after it, Including Celestia. 

"I love dogs." Garroth chuckles stuffing his hands in his pockets. I should do it,right now. I should just do it.

Celestia runs up with the ball. "Throw it again master Aphmau!" She squeals. "I'll let you go back to talking to your boyfriend if you do." I immediately start blushing but then released to Garroth that was nothing more than a couple barks. I sigh and through the ball.

Celestia thinks we're dating. I didn't even know she understood the concept of dating. This is it. I'm asking him. "Garroth..."I say quietly. "Do you wanna go out tonight?" 

"S-sure." He says blushing a little. I wonder if Garroth thinks this is a date. If it is, tonight would be our third date. Or maybe its our second date. Urgg, I don't know. 

"Cool."I say."I want to plan the date though, If that's fine with you." 

"I'm okay with that" He says. 

"You're not allergic to anything, right?" 

                                                                                           ***

Garroth's POV 

I drop Aphmau off at her door. I so badly want to kiss her, but I restrain myself. 

I make my way to my house. What could Aphmau be planning?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEYYY!!! Hope you guys liked this part. Sorry for it being a bit shorter than a lot of other parts. I have a great plan for the next part though, I'll make sure to have it out soon!!