Chapter 11. Dreams

Garroth's POV

Aphmau is here. She looks sad. Tears stream from her face. She doesn't say anything. She buries her in my chest. 

"Whats wrong Aphmau?" I say in shock. I hug her back. 

"You're going to be mad." She sobs. "You're never gunna want to see me again. This is the last time I'm ever going to see you." 

"W-What? I would never be so mad as to leave you. I couldn't let myself do that to you." 

"Really?" She wipes away her tears. "I'm scared Garroth." 

"Shhh," I try to comfort her. What could she have done that's this bad?

"I accidentally killed sprinkles." 

                                                                                                ***

I bolt up. I look around me. I'm in bed. Good, that was a dream. But it felt so real. Even though it felt real, I felt as if that wasn't what Aphmau wanted to tell me. Even in a dream. Even If what she's hiding from me has nothing to do with sprinkles because, why would it?

Aphmau has no connection with sprinkles. She barley knows who sprinkles is. I've told her that sprinkles is a cat and that she was purple and thats about it. When ever I talk about sprinkles with Aphmau she leaves. I guess I just talk about sprinkles a lot.

Aphmau's POV

I've been thinking a lot since I got back from the Cat lady's house. I need to tell Garroth. Even if I do get cured I need to tell him about sprinkles. It will eat me up. I want to know weather or not Garroth will never talk to me again. 

I need to soak up his beautiful blue eyes and his thick blond hair I could play with all day. I want to soak up the way he gets embarrassed when he says something stupid or the way he gets jealous when I talk to guy. The way his cheeks turn the perfect shade of pink when I come over unexpectedly.   

Stop. I can't think of Garroth like that now. I had my chance and now its over. If I start getting feelings for him now my heart will break even more. I could get feelings for Aaron. It'll make Kawaii~Chan happy. Her ship will come true. 

He probably wont go for it. The only people who have ever had feelings for me are going to hate me by next week. I need a nap.

                                                                                           ***

I open the door, its Garroth. I start to sweat. What is Garroth doing here? He comes up to me and hugs me. With no context what so ever. Startled I begin to sweat more. 

"I forgive you." He says. 

"F-for what?"  I stutter. 

"For killing sprinkles." When did I tell him that? He looks me in the eye. He kisses my forehead and pushes my beanie back. It falls off to my doom. Garroth opens his eyes and sees my ears. "You're a Meif'wa? Since when. Who did this to you? How." 

Tears begin to stream down my face. I have to tell him the truth now. "I didn't kill sprinkles, I was turned into a cat and you named me sprinkles." 

Garroth looks hurt. This is exactly what I was worried about "Why would you lie about that? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" 

"I-I" 

"No I don't want to ever see you again." Garroth walks out of my house. 

                                                                                            *** 

I wake up, tears streaming down my face. It was a dream...just a dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Here's a shorter chapter for you! Because this was a shorter chapter I may have another chapter put out today. Depends on the mood I'm in and If I can think of stuff for the next chapter.  Hope you liked it. 

Also thanks for 300 reads!!!! Thats the most I've ever had on a fanfic and I'm incredibly grateful.