Chapter 4. Cats?

Aphmau's POV

There is a quiet knock at my door. "Aphmau~sempai!" A small voice sings "Kawaii~Chan made some cookies to make you feel better!" She creeks the door open. The first thing that comes through the door is a big plate of steaming cookies. Kawaii~Chan's bright pink hair follows almost touching the cookies. 

She turns on the light, it burns my eyes. I quickly pull my blanket over my head to protect myself from the blinding light. "Wakey wakey Aphmau~sempai! Time to eat the cookies Kawaii~Chan made for you!" She giggles and pulls the blanket off my head. 

Kawaii~Chan stairs at my head, concern fills her eyes. She drops the plate off cookies, the loud noise leaves a loud ringing in my ears. "Oww" I groan 

"A-A-A-Aphmau?" Kawaii~Chan looks completely shocked. I'm shocked too, the last time Kawaii~Chan called me Aphmau was when we first met. It sounds weird for her to just say Aphmau. 

"What's wrong?" I say terrified of what she's going to say. She touches my head. Right when she touches the top of my head the worst pain I have ever experienced shot to my head. I scream. "Kawaii~Chan what did you do?" I try to scream but it doesn't come out. 

"Have you had any strange encounters with a cat?" She continues to look discerningly at my head. Is this important, because I don't want to tell her what happened but I think I may have to. If I don't she'll force me to tell her. 

I sigh, "When you said you'd cat-sit the crazy cat lady's cats for her that one day, the cats turned me into a cat."

"Oh no no no! This isn't good! Well I guess it could be good but...no this isn't good." Kawaii~Chan sits on the bed with me. 

"What? What happened." I sit up eyes widening. 

"Kawaii~Chan thinks the cat that turned you into a cat was a meif'wa, and Kawaii~Chan thinks the cat turned Aphmau~sempai into a meif'wa" Kawaii~chan says in a quiet sweet voice. 

"A-a Meif'wa? Like you?" I can't believe that I... can't be one. I'd have to explain to everyone what happened when I was a cat. That would be so embarrassing. Me and Garroth's relationship would be ruined. Maybe they'd stop bugging me about Zane. 

"Yes, Aphmau~Sempai is turning into a Meif'wa  just like Kawaii~Chan. If Aphmau~sempai feels near her bottom she can feel her tail beginning to grow too." I feel near my butt and sure enough a little stub is growing from just above it. This can't be a dream either. I'm still in pain and you can't feel pain in a dream. 

"This can't be happening. Kawaii~Chan you can't tell any one, not yet at least...Especially not Garroth, or any of the guys in fact..." I don't want any one to know.EVER.

"But Aphmau~Sempai, they'll find out sometime...You can borrow one of Kawaii~chan's hats, they're designed to keep you're ears comfy. Kawaii~Chan thinks she has a purple one somewhere." Kawaii~chan runs out of the room. Hopefully she doesn't only have pink hats. If I wear a bright pink hat everyone will know something is up. 

Kawaii~Chan walks back in with a purple hat and something in a bottle. "This helps numb the pain of growing a tail and ears. Kawaii~Chan learned how to use it before she moved away from her home." She passed me the bottle and I quickly drank it. At this point I'll try anything to relive the pain I'm feeling. 

It tasted very sweet as if it had a hint of chocolate. "Why is it so sweet?" I question.

"It normally tastes bad so Kawaii~chan puts some sweets in it to make it taste better. Kawaii~Chan did have a purple hat for Aphmau~sempai to wear while she is growing her ears." She hands me the hat. It was beanie style but had small pockets, probably for my ears.

"What about my tail?" 

"Well If Aphmau~Sempai wants to hide her tail she should probably wear very loose paints but when she wants to show off her tail she should cut small holes in her pants, or kawaii~Chan can do it if your not good with scissors." 

"I guess I should go shopping then." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SPOILERS BELOW!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!

I relies in Minecraft Diaries Aphmau is no longer a meif'wa but I came up with the idea before I watched the episode. But can we just talk about that episode? OMG! I died. Is Aphmau Irene? UGGGGGG I hate cliff hangers even though this episode wasn't really a cliff hanger.