Chapter 1. Terrible, Terrible Puns

Aphmau's POV

I make my way down the stairs almost tripping off the last one. Man I wish I got more sleep. I was up all night watching my little pony. Twilight sparkle was just being so cool I couldn't stop watching. And not to mention I had a nightmare about marrying that crazy chicken guy I saw when we all went to the fair.

I make my way to the kitchen and see kawaii~chan by the oven.

"Ah A-Aphmau~senpai kawaii~chan is making you breakfast so uh why don't you take Celestia on a walk?" kawaii~chan stutters.

"Is everything alright kawaii~chan?" I ask.

"kawaii~chan is feeling fine, now go on that walk now." She goes back to her cooking. Okay? That was weird.

kawaii~chan did have a good point though, I woke up late and I bet Celestia is itching for a walk. "Celestia!" I call going back up the stairs. I open the door to my room and Celestia had already made her way to my bed.

"Do you want to go on a walk?" I ask in a sweet voice. Celestia hops off the bed and barks lovingly. "I'll take that as a yes" I giggle.

I put her leash on and and I put my coat on. Celestia scratches on the door impatiently.

"I'm coming I'm coming" I grab Celestia's leash and we make our way to the door

"See you guys!" I yell as I exit the house.

3rd person POV

"Are you sure this is going to work katelyn~sama?" Kawai~chan stutters.

"I'm positive this is going to work." Katelyn laughs. 

Aphmau's POV

The cold bites my cheeks a couple days ago we were all snowed in and the city finally cleared as much as they could up. They cleared the roads, doors, and are starting on the sidewalks. So we have to walk on the streets today. 

Celestia runs in the direction of Aarons house. "I don't think we're going to see Aaron today girl." She still runs over there. When we get near his house I practically have to pull her away. "Come on we can't see him today." 

We finally get away from Aaron's house and we continue to walk. We take a right and I see a body in the distance. I walk closer to see who it is. I can make out black hair and and coat. Zane? Hes walking down the street with his arms crossed, he looks cold. 

I run over to him and Celestia runs with me. "You probably should have worn a coat, its really cold out." I say as I catch up to him. Celestia jumps up to greet him. 

"Oh, Hi Aphmau..." He pauses, a little smirk builds on his face, "or should I say Aph-MEOW" Zane chuckles at his own pun. 

I groan. "That was such a terrible pun. You couldn't have made that, you've gotta be kitten me!" I chuckle too, "So how are you doing Zane?"

"I guess you could say I'm feline good. What about you?"

"You can call me a taco cat because I don't wanna taco bout it" We burst out laughing. Why are we making these puns.

"Well if you need anything ask me," He stairs into my eyes, "Because I would move meowtains for you." Zane goes from his serious face to laughing. I can see the warmth in his eyes compared to the usual ice coldness. 

Garroth's POV

I sit in behind a big dune of snow hiding from the street. If Laurence hasn't started walking with Aphmau then I will. The sound of Aphmau's laughter fills my ears. Okay Laurence must have started walking with her, unless shes laughing at Celestia. 

I peak around the corner of the snow pile and see Aphmau's face. Her eyes sparkle and her cheeks are rosy pink from the cold. It begins to lightly snow. I peak out a little more and see the person she is laughing with... ZANE!?!?!? 

"I would move mountains for you" Zane says looking deeply into Aphmau's eyes. I quickly go back into my secret hideout. Tears flood my eyes. Not even Zane would do this to me. How dare he, but I have to keep it cool for now. 

I wait for their voices to fade away and pull out my phone. I pull katelyn's number up on my phone and call her. 

"Garroth did you not see Aphmau either!" Katelyn yells into the phone.

"N-no I saw her." I say choking back a tear. 

"Then why aren't you with her!" 

"She's with..." I stop to catch my breath, If I say it out loud it becomes reality. 

"Who's she with? Did she start talking to Aaron or Breandan? Who!"

I gulp "She's with Zane..." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I bet your wondering...

WHY DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A ZAMAU FANFIC!!!!! I WANT A REFUND

well don't worry, It'll become Garmau soon enough!