(24) It's party time!

Start from the beginning

Well then.

"Hey guys!!"  Yelled Sam from on top of a counter. "It's time to play Seven minutes in heaven!!"

"Is he serious?" Marcus questioned.

"Oh hell yeah" Sam yelled back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before the game begun, we all had to throw in something from us inside a bag. The game is simply a person would randomly pick something from inside the bag and the owner of the item has to go inside a closet with that person for seven minutes. I've never really participated in one, so I don't really know what really goes on in there. Already four pairs had gone in, now it was Pansy's turn to take something out of the box.

"Well here goes nothing." She took a breath and dug in to the bag. After a while of swirling her hand inside of the bag, she took out an item. Fuck. The red bandana was in her hand. "Oh..." She looked at me worriedly, took a sip of her drink and then looked back at the bandana.

"Can't she get another item?"

"Nope. The rules are the rules" said some random dude I had no clue of its existence.

"Come on babe" Matt said to Pansy, as he extended his hand towards her. Pansy mouthed "sorry" at me as sata–I mean my brother took her away to the closet.

Those were probably the slowest seven minutes of my life. Marcus looked at me with pity. Oh right, cuz I'm the one who's friends always want to bang their siblings. Can't wait until Cameron tries to take Steven too. In those seven minutes I finished my drink in a gulp and went back to get more. I sat back down and waited. Everyone chatted around while I silently waited for hell to be over. Sam got up and knocked on the closet.

"SEVEN MINUTES ARE UP!" He said as he opened the door. Pansy came out first, silent. Then followed by Matt who wore a disgusting grin from ear to ear. I didn't even dare to ask.

Then being out of the game went to the table took a few drinks and snacks, and went outside.

After a few other people played, it was James turn. James nervously dragged his hand down inside the bag and shook it around. After a while he pulled out my blue pearled bracelet, that I had received for my 14 birthday. He looked at it confused, not really knowing how to react. At first instinct, I glanced at Sam. He looked beyond pissed.

James walked over to me and put the bracelet back to my wrist. "May..." He's eyes sparkled. "You don't have to if you don't want to, you know" He said in a faint whisper.

I took his hand and got up. "Don't be silly Jamie"

James blushed a light pink at the sudden public display of affection. We walked towards the closet and went inside.

It was a very small pitch black closet. I sat down on the floor as James did the same. All the closets clothes and things had been taken out for the game. Our knees were right next to each other. A girl from outside locked the door and yelled "SEVEN MINUTES START NOW"

"Well..." James said awkwardly. " I didn't really think I'd be the lucky one tonight, so I'm not prepared"

I smiled, at the thought of his little insecurities.   "Beautiful things aren't planned. They are made in the moment." I answered him as I scooted near him, so he could feel that I was closer.

"Okay" He breathed out. I could feel he extended his arms, which I think he was aiming for my waist or back, but landed...somewhere else.

"Um James..."

"Yeah?" He said his voice low.

"You should really check where your hands are"  I said as I laughed.

He squeezed with his right hand, and instantly let go. "Oh my, May I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to–" He said panicky.

"James" I said as I put myself on my knees and brought my face close to his. I could feel his heartbeat running as fast as the wind. "Calm down" I whispered in his ear. I kissed down from his ear close to his lips. 

"May..." James whispered, as a strange scent but appealing came from his lips.

"Don't you get tired of always being good James?"  I whispered back as I teased him.

"In these moments? You have no idea" He whispered in a raspy voice. 

"Then let loose" I whispered as my lips brushed slightly against his teasing.  Seriously I'm pretty sure I'm the bad influence in this relationship.

He hesitated, but then kissed me roughly, like he had never done it before as his hands were tangled in my hair. I kissed him back as we both lost the track of time.  Then I bit on his lip lightly, making him silently moan. Surprised at the sound, I smiled as he kissed me slowing down. He gently kissed my neck leaving butterfly kisses on it and tracing them back to my lips. He caressed my face, brushed his finger tip against my lips before kissing me softly and finished as he pecked my lips.

As we both gasped for air, I could feel James staring at me. I could feel he was also smiling at himself for what we just did. Sure, it was just an act of kissing, but the mutual feelings are what makes you see the stars.

He kissed my lips again and then kissed my cheek. "Time to go back to good little May Lee"

"Time to go back to Mr. Perfect" I said as I stuck my tongue out at him playfully. He hold my hand as we fell in to a peaceful silence after what had happened.

"Any second now..." James whispered.

I looked at him. "Don't tell me you took the time." I laughed, as I shook my head. James, never completely changes.

"We just took 5 minutes" He said with a grin. "And wasted 1 minute in seductive talk"  I could feel him nodding at him being proud. 

"In five..." James started to count down.

"Four..."

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One..." We both said in unison.

"SEVEN MINUTES ARE UP!"