(3) Me?

"Oh My God I can't believe you actually said that to the employee!" I said as we walked out of the store with DVD in the bag.

"Well you did bet me to ask him if he knew about Bleach!!" Said Sam.(FYI Bleach is an anime :3)

"And what did he answer?" I said trying to control my laughter.

"Bleach? The cleaning supplies?" We said in unison bursting in to laughter.

"Now it's time to plan how to get our friends in to this amazing anime" said Sam waving the DVD in the air.

"We can always do a movie night at my house"

"That's a great idea!" He said."we could all bring something to eat and share"

"How about next week?"

"We can check with the other and see" he replied.He checked his watch "Well it's just 6:35 so we could go get ice-cream at the park or something" he suggested.

"Wouldn't you parents mind?" I asked.

"Nah.I asked if I could be out until 8"he said fiddling with his hair.

"Then totally let's go"

--------------------------------------------

"Chocolate or Vanilla?" Asked Sam.

"CHOCOLATE" I yelled excitedly like a lady. :D

Sam laughed."Two chocolates ice-creams.One with M&M's and the other with gummy bears."he said to the cashier.

"Gummy bears with chocolate ice-cream?! Ew!!" I said with a disgusted face"

"Hey we all have our weird likes!!" He exclaimed.

As I was taking the money out of my purse Sam stopped me."No M,I got it" he said handing the cashier the money.The cashier look at me and said "Boys like that don't come and go sweetheart" with a warm smile. I was about to correct her about us not like being together but I just returned her smile.

Sam and I went outside, walked to the park and sat close to the water fountain.

"Hey M" he said."Do you like ever had a crush on someone in high school?"

I was Surprised by his question."I feel like I already told you the answer to that. You have never told me if you tho."

"Well there is this girl I like" he said glancing up to the sky.

"Really? So after these two years you finally have a crush on someone ?"

"Yeah I guess" he said flushing a light pink on his cheeks.

"Do I know her?"

"Yeah kinda.."

"Mhmmm..." I said thinking of more questions to figure it out.

"Is she from our class?"

"Yeah" he answer.

"Belinda?"

"What?! Hell no!!" He yelled.

"Melissa?"

"Nah"  he simply said.

I mentioned all the girls from our classroom and he said no to all of them.

"Please tell me it isn't Pansy..."

"What no she is like a sister to me!!" He exclaimed.

"Then that just leaves us with..." I gasped."Our teacher?!"

"Really?" he looked at me bored. "You think I would go that low?"

"Hey people have their weird likes. Wait...is it a guy from our classroom?"

"WHAT" he did a poker face. "No May Lee. Its a girl"

"I already mentioned all the girls in our class"

"No you haven't. There is still someone you haven't said." He bit his lip as he looked at the ground.

" I don't know I'm pretty sure I already mentioned everyone--" Then it hit me.
Me? How could he like someone like me? Then in that exact moment I had realized that he never looked at the other girls the way he look at me. The reason why the boys would tease him and then quiet down when I passed by.

"me?" I asked.

"Yeah" he said looking away.

I didn't know what to say. "Oh." I flatly said.

"See that's why I didn't want to tell you." He sighed. "Everything would get weird between us. I knew you wouldn't like me anyway." He said, referring to that one time I told him who I liked. The person I told him I liked wasn't him. He likes me and I probably hurted his feelings telling him who I liked.

"Well..." I said trying to make the situation less sad and uncomfortable. "The person I liked probabilities are that he didn't like me back." 

"You never know" he said. "Well time to go back" he said helping me get up.

And we walked back, in a uncomfortable silence that I knew that it wouldn't just be for tonight.

----------------------------------------

(Door bell rang)
"ILL GET IT" I scream at the top of my lungs running down the stairs.

"Hey" James said as I opened the door as Steven and him came in.

"How was the movie?"

"OMG IT WAS JUST" James started."SUPER MEGA AMAZING" finished Steven.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it" I said.

"Would had been cooler if you had joined us tho.What did you do?" James asked.

"Oh nothing really.Just went to get a DVD copy of an anime Sam and I have been watching"

"Cool and I bet that just means..." Said James.

"Movie night!!!YES PIZZA AND POPCORN ALL IN A SAME NIGHT" yelled Steven and James laughed.

"Oh I was going to ask you about the work the math teacher gave today"

"Really? What's bothering you?" He said as I started to point some things I didn't understand.We took like 30 minutes for me to understand that stuff, but I finally understood it.

"Thank you"

"No problem. You know I'm always here  when ever you need me"  he said with that shy smile of his. "Well I have to go now but I'll see ya at school" he said as he hugged me and said goodbye to Steven.

"Did your boyfriend already leave?" Said Daniel coming out of the other room.

I sighed. "He's not my boyfriend"

"You wished he was"  he smirked.

I shoot a bright pink. "No I don't" I said in a low tone.

"He'd be more than lucky to have a girl like you" he looked serious now like he wasn't joking around.

"I guess" I replied as I made myself up the stairs in to my room, because I had a lot to think about and tell Zelena.