(24) It's party time!

"So there is no alcohol in this right?" I yelled, as music blasted from across the room. I pointed at a bowl on the blue table.

"Nah, that's just soda in a punch bowl. Pinterest told me it made it look more fancy" Said yelled back Sam, with a shrug. 

I laughed and looked at him confused. "Since when do you use Pinterest?!"

"Eh....that's not of your concern." He said with a cough.

Sam had been almost 2 weeks planning the party, which he decided to throw the night his parents left on a trip to visit family back in Puerto Rico. His younger siblings had left early to his grandmas house, so he had pretty much all day to prepare it. Obviously, all of us were here. Sam, Marcus, Pansy and I, Cameron and like 20 kids from school that I guess Sam knows them. James hadn't arrived yet.Then there was that odd senior who had a much resemble to me, who if you haven't guessed by now, I'm talking about Matt, was here too.

"I'm sorry that Matt crushed your party tho."

"Eh I don't really mind, but I really don't see why he'd want to be where the majority of the people here are non seniors."

"Well his girlfriend did dump him last week. Maybe he feels lonely." I said with a shrug.

"Maybe." Sam said, as he stared at Matt,who  for some reason was wearing a red bandana on his head and was dancing crazily in a crowd.

"Ill go see if anyone needs anything"

"Okay. Don't be far" Sam said with a wink.

"Pervert" I mouthed at him.

He stuck his tongue out at me and went to the kitchen.

I walked in to the crowd to see Pansy in her teal heart shaped cut top, white jeans and blue pumps, dancing with Marcus who was sporting a green long sleeve shirt with blue jeans.

"Hey"

"You know this party isn't really sucking as I thought it would" Yelled Pansy.

"I know right? Apparently Sam, the kid who never gets freedom knows how to throw a party"

Marcus nodded.

"Hey has anyone seen–"

I got cut off as a pair of firm arms wrapped around my waist.

"Oh hey you" I said as I turned around to see James, who was wearing a white shirt with a long sleeved open red square shirt, black jeans and red converse.

"Hey" He said as he pecked my head. He stared at my purple crop top paired with a green skater skirt. Yes, inspired by the Little Mermaid. "You look...stunning"

"Thank you. You look very nice, as well" I complimented him back.

"God you two need to STOP with this flirting" Said Marcus with a puke face.

" I second that" Pansy replied, as she did the same as Marcus.

James let go of my waist and stand awkwardly next to me. "A-anyone want something to drink? I-I'll go get t-the drinks!" James ran over to the punch bowl table.