(5) Who could it be from?

"But honestly that exam wasn't that hard!! said Pansy as we came out of History class.

"Of course not to you since you knew all the dates of the events" I said rolling my eyes.I can always say I'm good at everything just not History.

"Oh come on I bet you did much better than me"she said as we were walking to my locker."You always have that luck"

"Yeah but I bet this time it won't happen"

"And that is what you always say and look at that!Another A for May Lee without studying!"as she said that I opened my locker.

And I found a rose that obviously I hadn't put in there.Who could it be from?

"Ohhh seems like May Lee has a secret admire!!"giving me the googling eyes.

"Nah.I bet someone just dropped it here because they confused my locker with someone else's"

Then we read a tag attached to the rose.

"A beautiful rose for a beautiful girl" read the tag.I blushed.

"To MAY LEE" yelled Pansy with an annoying girly voice and giggled."Who could it be..."she said as she made a detective face.

"Oh Pansy.You are making a big deal out of this.Maybe someone is trying to play a prank or something."

"MAY LEE BAKERS."She started and sighed."You finally have someone that in some way is declaring their love for you and this is how you react?Thinking it's a prank?"she had a serious face now.

I shrugged."Who you think could have sended this?" I said as I settled the rose inside my locker and closed it.

"Well I have a few people in mind..."she said as she tapped her lips."Maybe my ship Mayson could happen!!May and Jason!"she sighed and made her fangirl face.

"No.Just no."

"BUT you guys look so cute together..."she said as she pouted.

"He doesn't like me Pansy.Get.Over.It"

And that is how you crush Pansy's heart.Crushing her ships. >:)

"Sup my peeps!!"said Marcus coming out of the History classroom.

"How was the exam?"

"So,so..." Answered Marcus.

"I am honestly freaken tired of that teacher already!" Yelled Sam walking toward us throwing his arms in the air.

"What didn't understand the exam?"

"Maybe I didn't...maybe I did...who know." He answered.

"I told you to stop playing video games until midnight" said Pansy in her motherly voice.

"I wasn't up playing videos games" he answered with an annoyed tone in his voice.

"If you say so" replied Pansy,not believing him.

"Where is James tho?" I asked.

"He is still in there" said Sam.

"What?!"said Pansy surprised. "JAMES? You mean James our friend, who is always the first one to finish exams, is still in there?" She finished with a shock face.

"Yep" he answered.

Then we all went back to the entrance of the History classroom. There he was. Dark eyes,messy hair and a confused face. Looking like he had a bad night, James was the only one left in the classroom who hadn't given his exam to the teacher yet. You could actually notice in his eyes that he knew nothing that was on that paper.

Marcus looked serious and surprised. "Maybe James isn't as perfect as he seems to be."

------------------------------------------

"Hey M" said James as he ran up to me as I was walking home from school.

"Hi"

"What up?" He asked, since he had been all day with the boys.

"Nothing much really." I answered. "Just heading home since I'm kinda tired"

"No need to tell me" he laughed. "On Mondays you are always tired."

I laughed since that was kinda true."Wait don't you have to take the other rode to get to your house?" I asked, noticing that he was walking with me.

"Yes but today I'm going to your house." He picked in to his backpack and got some toys out. "I'm taking these superhero action figures to Steven.Since I don't use them anymore."

"That's kind of you"

As we were walking, a little boy came walking over toward us with a small container in his hands.

"Are you May Lee?" the little boy asked.

"Um Yeah"

"This is for you" he said as he handed me a jar with gummy worms and ran away. With another tag that said 'Hooked on you since the first time I saw you.'

"Hey!!" I called."who sends this?" But the little boy was long gone.

"Wow so you got a lover?" Asked James moving his eyebrows with a grin.

"Oh stop it"I told him. "I feel like someone is trying to play a prank on me"

"And why would you think that?" He asked with a confused look.

"Because" I sighed. "The person who sends me these stuff isn't the person I want"

"And who would that--"

"OMG!" Interrupted a squeaky high pitched voice. "James is that you?"

As James and I turned around we saw a tall ,blonde,green eyes and pretty athletic looking girl.

"Amber?" Asked James to the girl.

"Oh my! It is you!!" She squealed as she ran toward James and threw herself in his arms. "It's been so long!!"

"I know" he said looking surprised to see her.

"So what have you been up to?" She asked like if I was not here.

"Oh, um, nothing really.Same stuff." He said not catching her gaze.

"Like omg guess what?! I just moved back!!" She squealed again.

James striked a surprised face."Really?" He said with slight annoyed tone.

And I, not knowing who this Amber girl was, kept walking home.

"Hey M wait!" Yelled James.

"You have a lot of catching up here" I said. "I have to get home and do some stuff.See you later."

"I guess." He said as he looked at Amber annoyed and I continued walking home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~