(7) Stuff...

"Oh my God" said Sam as he took another bite from the "quesito" Pansy's mother had made for them for winning the game."This is so fucki--" Sam cut short when Pansy's mother stared at him dead eye. He swallowed and looked away. "Sorry..."

Then she continued to put away all the leftover sweets from today.We had another plate with macadamia cookies and there was only one left. I went in to take it before someone snatched the cookie.

"Hey!!" I exclaimed.

"You want it?" James waved the cookie hanging from his hand. "Then talk to me."

"I don't want to talk to you" I said whispering since I don't want my friends to know what happened.

"Then no cookie for you" He said as he took a bite from the cookie.

I stared at him,sighed and snatched the cookie from his hand. I pulled him by the collar of his shirt outside.

"Talk"

"You know how we went to the movies the other night..." He started.

"Yeah I perfectly remember that night James"

"May it wasn't what you think.Amber was just passing by with some friends and said hello."

"And that hello meant kissing you? On the lips? I don't think so"

" I didn't kiss her back! She just jumped on me!" He said loudly, attracting the attention of our friends inside.

"Yeah like today on the game? Oh please, you could have stopped her!" I said even louder.

"May please...you know I really care about you and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you!"

"Maybe you should have thought about it before." The tears were building up. "I trusted you James! I know she's hotter in every level possible but I honestly would have wished you would have told me."

He sighed. "May Lee Bakers, I DIDNT KISS HER. SHE KISSED ME." He yelled.Our friends now we're out here, not knowing what was going on.

"James please..." Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Just stop"

"What did you do to her?" Asked Sam with huge anger in his eyes walking toward James.

"Sam don't." I said as I grabbed his arm and dragged him away with me.

----------------------------------------------

"May, tell me"

"What do you want me to tell you?"

After leaving the bakery Sam and I walked to his house.We were in his room listening to some new music records he had gotten. I was with my head lying on his lap as he played with my hair.

"What happened with James?"

I stared blankly at the wall getting my words together.I couldn't tell Sam that James and I had been secretly dating for the last three weeks.

Three weeks ago I kept getting gifts from a mystery person and one of them was James. James and I had been playing truth or dare at his house. I asked him , he picked truth, and I asked if he was interested in anyone. Then he confessed his feelings toward me and that he was the one that send the rose inside my locker. I had decided to give him a shot and we had been fine until that Friday. That Friday we had planned to go to the movies. Surprisingly, Amber was there kissing James pinned to the wall. James saw me and went after me but he didn't get to catch me. We hadn't spoken since then.

"Nothing happened Sam"

"Then why was he yelling at you?" He asked in his calming voice trying not to sound mad.

"We were fighting about a math work. He had an answer and I had a different one. You know how competitive I can get with grades"

"I know you like competition May, but he made you cry." He looked at me concerned. "You do know that if he does something to you he wouldn't get out of this with a pretty face right?"

I lightly laughed. "Oh Sam. What did I do to deserve a friend like you?"

"Nothing sweetheart. I'll always be here for you" He gave me a light peck on my forehead.

I smiled. "So tell me Sam-latte"

"Tell you what May-spice?"

"What are we doing for Halloween?"

"Well I don't have any plans so...we could always watch a movie at my house"

"Or maybe..." I putted my thinking face on. "Oh! We could do matching costumes!" I squealed.

"Eh..." He thought. "What would we dress up as exactly?" He asked with a questioning look.

"I don't know...Want to be Snow White and a dwarf?"

He look at me seriously. "No"

"Maybe we could do...Froz--"

"Don't even finish that sentence." He exhaled. " I know what we will dress up like"

"What?"

"Beauty and the beast"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I didn't know what love felt like until you kissed me that day, and I'll do it again because I want to have that same beautiful feeling." He said as he grabbed my face with his hand and leaned forward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!! I hope you guys are great! Here is another chapter!

~Kat x3