1

Aria

I lean back in my chair gripping my hair with both hands while looking at the ceiling and taking a deep breath. After tugging my hair roughly a few times I begin rubbing my eyes furiously and groan loudly. I pause for a few moments then stand up kicking my boots off and begin pacing around the room. It's always difficult on deciding how to kill a powerful gang leader. If you go in firing like crazy hoping to get them with one bullet you may end up killing more of your men than theirs. And if you try to go in quietly with stealth that may take unnecessarily long to the point where they may figure out your plan and make you start from level 0. And at this point Xander knows how to counter all my attacks. I stop and look at the door when I hear a knock. "Come in." I sigh walking back to my chair and sitting down looking up at my second in command, Max.

"I got a call from Marissa and she says that Xander is near the perimeters and will soon enter. She's waiting on your orders. I've already begun getting everyone ready and we're just waiting on your orders, as well." He closes the door behind him and walks up to my desk.

"Let him in." I stand up again opening the drawers of my desk. "He's ruined or last shipment of drugs. Already got on my last fucking nerves. What the fuck does he want now?" I mutter angrily to myself as I strap a belt around my waist and begin putting two guns, some ammo, and knives.

"I understand, Aria, I'm sorry. Would-" I cut him of with my hand.

"I'm going to wait for him out front, I want everyone hidden around us. You do not, I repeat do not start shooting unless I start, I give you a signal, or he comes at me. I don't want another pointless massacre in the news, clear?"

"Clear." Max begins typing on his phone, I walk around my desk and pat his shoulder smiling.

"Hey, after this I'll buy everyone drinks until we pass out. And who knows maybe than you'll be able to fuck Marissa." I laugh when he looks at me with a deep shade of red covering his face.

"How-"

"I'm a gang leader, most importantly your gang leader. Did you really think I wouldn't find out you want to fuck her? I see the way you stare at her, it's hard to ignore the drool coming out of your mouth." I walk out of my home office laughing and begin walking down the hallway, tying my hair up in a ponytail.

My feud with Xander and his gang began a few years ago, it was three years after I took control of my father's gang and began to finally gain respect with surrounding gangs and the black market again. I began importing heavy loads of drugs, the first one being cocaine. I was going to expand my gang territory to Colombia but the night of the shipment Xander hid members of his gang into my crew that was receiving the product and managed to kill everyone who worked for me and take every piece of my shipment. I lost the deal with the Colombian gang leader, Santiago, because he didn't care for what he called a 'sob story' and stupidity. My profit, gang members, and world wide respect took a huge blow.

Xander managed to convince Santiago to do another deal with this territory but with him instead of me. He bought twice of what I did to complete the deal. He gained an alliance with Colombia, received all the money, while I was left with nothing. It was the first international drug deal since my father died and he took everything from me. I could barely convince Santiago to not begin a war with my gang, because he blamed me for a few of his men getting killed. I knew we wouldn't last he had too much power, nonetheless,  I still lost an extraordinary amount of men. When everything subsided, that was the first time I kidnapped Xander. I began torturing him the most excruciating way I knew, but I was still only an amateur so his wounds healed rather quickly and he was in pain while I was actually torturing him but it had no lasting impact. He taunted me with every action I took and when I was about to kill him out of frustration, his gang rescued him.

It took me years to build my reputation back up again. I expanded my gang, trained them, expanded my drug imports and export, and began the war with Xander. I grew up with an intense fire of anger within myself that I managed to make alliances with Vietnam, Ecuador, etc. My anger subsided when I turned 22 and I gained maturity because I understand now that it's just business. But he's now become a consistent annoyance and threat that I have to get rid of. And have been trying to with every resource I can. I will not lose respect again, my empire is becoming to big to allow one rival to bring it down.

I walk out of my house, darting my eyes left and right to see if Max made some people hide in the bushes, I nod my head slightly when I see them secure with guns raised. I walk to the end of the side walk, clasping my hands in front of me as I wait for Xander. I watch cautiously as his cars drive up and many of his members get out as he does. I restrain myself mentally as I realize this isn't a small confrontation he brought people for a reason. And even though I want to murder him with every step he takes, I proceed with precaution so my gang will not be at any disadvantage.

"What do you want Xander?" I stand still, looking up at him.

"What? No hi? No I love you and will surrender?" He grins stepping in front of me, glancing me up and down.

"Tell me what you want or you will never be able to have children." I place my hand over the end of my gun on my right hip, keeping a steady hard stare.

"Well aren't you a little feisty today?" He laughs and steps forward coming closer to me causing me to step back, mentally cursing at the fact that I'm significantly smaller than him. I train for hours and have conditioned myself to be physically fit and strong in every way but I'm still a female that's genetically smaller. Genetically at a disadvantage. He lifts his hand, running his fingers past my cheek to softly push back my small piece of lose hair behind my ear and I tense up beginning to pull my gun out. "I only want one thing tonight. And that's you."