"Of Course We're Not Dating!"

Yoongi showed me around the school, but he looked really stressed out. "Y-Yoongi?" I stuttered, wanting to say something to lighten the mood.

He looks at me with raised eyebrows. "Yeah [Name]?" He said as we stopped by his locker.

I glanced at my feet, realizing I don't know what to say. "U-Um... W-Where are your friends? You do have friends, right?" I smirk at him as I fiddle with the notebook in my hands.

He sends a glare my direction and clears his throat. "Yes, I have friends, [Name]. On Mondays I don't have any morning classes with them." He says matter-of-factly.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Sure you do." I groan.

He hits my wrist and I yelp slightly even though it didn't hurt. "Come on, we'll see them at lunch." He says, tugging on my wrist as we walk down the hallway. We walk until we finally come upon two large metal doors, looming over us. I suddenly become much more timid and nervous, as I remember I'm eating lunch with a total stranger and I don't really know what I'm doing. "By the way," He says as he pushes the two doors open. "Where's your lunch?" He questions as we walk into the cafeteria.

"Uh-" I stop as I realize I don't have my lunch. I forgot my lunch. I'm going to be hungry. Great. "Uh, I don't have a lunch. I forgot it." I smile timidly as I rub the back of my neck.

Yoongi turns to me and looks deeply into my eyes. "I can buy you lunch." He suggests.

"N-No! That's completely off of the table! I can't ask you to do that much for me." I exclaim quietly as I follow him down the lunch room.

"Fine then. I'll just buy lunch for myself, you can have my lunch." He says as he steers us to the left.

"Uh- Are you sure that's ok? Like..." I trail off as I glance at the floor and my cheeks tint a light red.

He wraps his fingers around my wrist and my blush becomes stronger. "Why do you think no one wants to do anything for you? We're friends, aren't we?" He asks as he sits both of us at a table in the corner of the room.

I nod and stutter out a nonsense of "Um's" and "Uh's" as I keep my gaze fixed at my hands. "Y-Yes we're friends, but, well, I don't know. It's just that no one's ever really been this nice to me before." I sigh after I finish stuttering.

"The real question is if you actually talk to people. They won't help you if you don't talk to them you know." He says as he stands. "Here, this is my lunch, now it's yours. I'll be right back to go get my school lunch. My friends will probably be here, if they are just say that your shadowing with me ok?" He asks as if he's my parent.

"Y-Yes." I say as I bow slightly, although it's awkward since I'm sitting down. He nods as he walks off and I sigh and place my chin into the palm of my right hand as my elbow rests on the table. I turn back towards the table and glance down.

What if his friends kick me out? What if they're mean? What if-

My thoughts are cut short by a hand tapping me lightly on the shoulder. I turn around and open my mouth to great Yoongi but close it instantly as I realize it's a group of boys, and I don't know any of them.

"Um, no offense, but could you move to a different table? This is kind of our table, and you're sitting in our friends spot." The one that tapped me says. He looks younger than the rest, with shiny red hair and dark kind eyes. His voice is soft and reassuring and kind.

"Uh- Umm, your friend is Yoongi right?" I stutter out. He nods and I think about what to say next. "I- I'm shadowing with him today, and I w- was waiting for him to come back because he t- told me to stay here while he went to get school lunch b- because he's g- giving me his lunch b- because I forgot mine." I stutter out quickly. The boy looks slightly confused and surprised at the same time, while the rest of the group waits impatiently behind him.