Chapter Three: Recollection

It’s late, and I’m monitoring the Guardian Academy today for an hour. After I have to get to bed because I’m really tried from class and doing crazy stuff today. Each Academy are like the same, I’m always sometimes watching the Academy on the roof top, since each Academies are so big - I’m only on the first roof. 

It’s really dark tonight, there’s a few stars appearing upon the dark blue sky, but the full moon is shinning right down at me. 

“Hello, kitty cat.” A voice echoed. 

When I turned around rapidly, no one was there. “Long time no see.” That voice continued. 

I kept looking around, but there was no one up here but me. So I kept turning around slowly, trying to figure out who it is and if anyone else is up here hiding somewhere. When I turned around once more, a person just kissed me straight away, without my permission, without anything. 

“Got’cha!” he said, after his mouth let go. 

I covered my mouth with my right hand, shocked and kind of disgusted because of how he kissed me. 

‘Gross, he kissed me!’ I thought. 

He’s weird, he’s just standing there, floating without even touching the ground. He has dark brown hair, blue eyes and he’s wearing a black singlet underneath a long black leather jacket and black jeans and shoes - let’s pretty much say his style is all about black. 

He had this smile pulled at me. “What was that for?” I barked. 

He moved forward, still floating. He touched the bottom of my chin. “I take that as you liked it.” He taunted.

I slapped his hand away from me and rapidly got my Artemis out and pointed it at him. 

“Who are you and what are you doing here?” I asked angrily. 

“Ooh, sexy!” he said, squinting his eyes at the same time. 

I lifted a brow up. “Don’t - irritate me.” I persisted angrily. 

He inhaled. “I’ve been yearning to meet the famous last Fire Princess from the Fire Nation.” He said. 

I frowned. “How do you know who I am?” I asked curiously. 

He leaned forward once again. “Why don’t just my lips tell you everything?” he asked cheekily.

I slapped his left cheek and started to make my first moves on him, he seemed happy about it, and excited. After a few punches and hard fighting, he kicked me in the stomach and made me fly away off the balcony. I screamed looking down at the bottom of the Academy. I covered my eyes with both of my hands, dropping my Artemis. I thought that I should have splattered already, but once I moved my hands away from my eyes, that creep has got a hold of me. I’m surprise, he’s staring down at me while slowly landing on the ground. I started to shake for some reason, frightened but I felt safe with him. 

I shook my head when he finally landed. “Let go of me!” I growled. 

“Don’t I get a thank you?” he asked while I picked up my Artemis. 

When I placed my Artemis back in my holster under my skirt, he was staring at me, afterwards I looked back at him and slapped him again once more on the same spot. 

“Who are you?” I asked. 

He didn’t seem angry, he just looked back at me - smiling. “James Claw.” He said with his hand out.