In a dark time, when hope was bleaked. There lived a young girl, whose only escape was in a legend, and it wanted her back.
Eleven years ago a five year old girl (Tiffany) lost her parents from getting brutally murdered by a vampire (William) that loved her Mother (Susan). Her parents (David and Susan) decided to erase her memories and hide her, they wanted her to live a happy normal life. Eleven years later she was 16, she was adopted by a Headmaster of an Academy (Mr. Richard Forks,) there she lived normally - but she wasnt happy. Flashbacks, day dreams and nightmares werent making her as happy as her parents wanted; her mind wanted to fight for her memories eleven years ago. A few weeks later a boy (Edward Blake) came to the Academy and wanted to learn about Tiffany. He has known her for eleven years now, because he was the one that truly saved her life when she nearly got killed by a vampire E - a beast who take on a human form, a person that loses their own self. But she doesnt remember any of that, and the person that she's been in love with for eleven years (Hugh Jack) lied to her on that cold snowy night. That's why she doesnt know the bond between her and Edward.
Memories... will overcome a terrifying turn.
- After Forever
- Chapter One: Welcome
- Chapter Two: Marko Kelpie Howling
- Chapter Three: Recollection
- Chapter Four: Howling Brothers
- Chapter Five: Marko & Tiffany
- Chapter Six: Evan Blake
- Chapter Seven: Howl and Tiffany's first date battle plan
- Chapter Eight: Edward Blake
- Chapter Nine: Vampire
- Chapter Ten: Fangs of Remorse
- Chapter Eleven: Trigger Conviction
- Chapter Twelve: Feasting the Moonlight
- Chapter Thirteen: My Choice