Epilogue

Brained101: Kim SeokJin hyung.
Brained101: I miss you more than I missed anyone ever in my life
Brained101: and I want to see you
Brained101: if I'm going to see a shooting star one night, then...
Brained101: then I'm just going to hope with all my heart
Brained101: that the star is a satellite
Brained101: and that my wish is going to be monitored and recorded
Brained101: and then you would be obligated to make it come true.
Brained101: I will be looking up into the sky every night from now on hyung.
Brained101: and one of those nights I am going to wish for me to see you again.
Brained101: And the Satellite will make it come true
Brained101: Cause you're my friend, you're my dream, you're my wish, you're my shooting star. You're my satellite.

;;

This is it.
Here's the end. The end of the story that started off so randomly. I want and if I get a chance I will hug every and each one of you my dear readers who were kind enough to care and patient enough to put up with my madness. More than anything I really hope tha you enjoyed the overall story and it taught you something. Thank you all very much for these months of happiness in my heart.

As you all know I am planning on publishing a sequel, which is called -Meteor- and I sure hope you'll be willing to read it!!! Try to guess the publishing date of the story ;) whoever gets it right will be featured in the story!

But as for now, until I wil meet ya'll (hopefully) in the sequal, I will have to leave you here. But so you wouldn't get bored, I published a new fanfic called -Obsessed- which you can check out on my profile until the second book of "fallen" series comes. Yes, that's how I call Satellite and it's feature sequals: fallen series. Anyways, I hope you will check out the story!

P.S: should I post a chapter (in this book) of random Satellite facts? Tell me in the comments!

I love you all a lot! See you soon~ ♥

Starting date: February 14th, 2016
Finishing date: June 1st, 2016