keturiasdešimt septintas [full]

To clear up the confusion, I enjoy every single bit of your reaction, it's amazing to see how you care! BUT here's few pointers why boys did not recognise each other:

1) they've never seen each other.

2) they never heard each other's voice.

3) NamJoon introduced himself as "Mon" not NamJoon.

4) as they met in real life Jin never said his name was Kim SeokJin, as NamJoon knew him to be online, there is less chance to find Kim seokJin than just random Jin.

5) NamJoon never mentioned the name of his dog while chatting online.

6) SeokJin never said what school he will go to.

7) Seoul is a city of 10 million people!

;;

Jin, Taehyung and Jimin walked into the cafeteria. Everyone seemed to already have their own groups and tables that they set around. Jin sighed inside and Taehyung exchanged a glance with Jimin seeing a brightly blonde colored locks passing by.

"See you later bro." Jimin snorted and pushed Jin forwards, while patting him on the back. Jin had to take a step and triped as Taehyung giggled and ran away with Jimin after the girl. Jin shook his head, stod up and brushed off the dusts. He looked around once more searching for the place to sit. He noticed how his younger brothers immediately almost glued themselves to the girl with blonde hair. They sat next to her.

"The name is Taehyung, but you can call me V." Taehyung flashed a bright smile to the girl and she threw him a confused glance placing her meal on the table. Neither of the boys had platters in their hands yet. "Nayon." She said and shook his hand, Taehyung smirked at Jimin as he appeared to be seated behind Nayon's back the whole time she would be chatting with Taehyung. The younger now attempted to hold the conversation for as long as possible.

"Why V though?" Nayon suddenly questioned and Taehyung's smile widened revealing a set of white teeth. "Because I hit that V-"

"I'm Jimin." Older interfered ruffling his black thick hair. Nayon turned around slightly blushing because of Taehyung and he just glared at his older brother silently slicing his throat in the air. "Jimin?" She eyed him from head to toe and he boost his chest out to show off. Taehyung gnashed silently. "More like Jimout." Nayon rolled her eyes and Taehyung scoffed. "Burn." He whispered.

"Now if you excuse me ladies." Nayon stood up took her platter and just walked away from two confused boys. They followed her with their eyes for couple of seconds more, before turning to one another. Jimin was the first to let his fist fly into Taehyung's direction. The rest was history as Jin inhaled deeply and decided to first get his lunch and then decide where to sit. He could still hear how Taehyung was yelling at Jimin for ruining his chances with a girl.

"What are you eating today hun?" A chubby cafeteria lady asked Jin struming her big iron spoon on the bowl. He glared at the mashed potatoes and shook from the view. He wasn't used to that kind of food, especially then he cooked for himself. "I'll take beef sanwich." He said and the lady handed to him grinning.

Jin thanked her paying for himself and glanced at the corners of the room where usually you could find a free spot, or at least in his old school you could, here the corners seemed to he even more crowded than the center, however after couple of minutes of analysing the cafeteria Jin noticed the possible reason behind this placement.

Righ in the middle there was a table that everyone seemed to go around at quite a big distance. Sitting by it, or more realistically practically lying on the table with his mint-haired head placed on his arms covered in long-sleeved cozy jumper and leather jacket on top there was a guy. Piercing in his ears and a slight fragment of dark ink on his neck was visible. No wonder everyone went around. But here's the thing. Everybody was still staring at the boy or at least glancing at him from time to time. He was attracting everyone like a magnet.

Jin gulped as the guy lazily lifted his head and straightened out yawning. He wasn't just pretending to sleep drained out after classes, he was actually taking a nap in the middle of the cafeteria. Jin saw how Nayon placed her platter in front of the mint-head and smiled, Jin unintentionally held in his breath.

He then realized that the whole school was staring as well. He couldn't hear them, since he was too far away, however he saw Nayon's lips move and shockingly her words pulled up a smile on boy's face. He giggled, shook his head and streched glancing at her food. She followed his stare and rolled her eyes handing him some. Jin exhaled easier as the guy took the food without knocking Nayon out. He just had the kind of vibe around him.

He started to search for the seat again and his eyes stopped by the table and a blond-head Mon sitting alone by it. The table was pushed to the wall near the window and two rows behind Nayon and the guy. Jin smiled to himself satisfied that he managed to find a familiar face and started walking to Mon so he could finally eat his lunch. The stomach growled reminding of its existance and Jin fought back the hunger.

But then his blood in the veins once again suddenly froze as his warm gaze met with an ice-cold stare belonging to a mint-head. He had half of the fried chicken wing in his mouth, but as his eyes stopped by Jin, boy bit it off, put it down in the plate and stood up headed to Jin. Nayon followed him with her own gaze, but continued on eating.

"Hey you." Mint-head said then approaching Jin. "Me?" Jin gulped and pointed at himself in disbelief. "Yeah you, new guys, right?" Min-head said. "Come join us for lunch." And he gestured towards the table where Nayon and he sat. It sounded like an invitation, but it wasn't one. Jin knew that now the whole school was staring at him waiting to see some drama, he understood perfeclty that he didn't have a choice, but to say yes. Jin nodded and mint-head led his way to the table. Everyone was watching and Mon wasn't an exception.

"Hi." Nayon said smiling to him. The cold attitude with which she dissed his brothers were gone. "Hi, I'm Jin." He said and mint-head once again got comfortable in his seat. "Kim Nayon." she said and waved twirling the spoon in the bowl of salad. "This is Yoongi." She said and pointed at the mint-head, Yoongi slowly lifted his chin and grinned. "Mint Yoongi." He ran fingers through his hair and Nayon chuckled. Jin pressed the sandwich between his fingers harder.

"What's wrong?" Nayon questioned refering to his nervousness. "Everyone is staring." Jin whispered resisiting an urge to look qround and check. Yoongi suddenly snorted. "Never mind, I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck." He said and something in Jin's mind clicked, his puppils grew wide. He had heard this somewhere before.

"You'll get used to it." Nayon waved it off not a little bit shocked from Yoongi's words and continued with her salad. "After all, you're with coolest kids in town. It's normal." She said and shrugged. Jin did hear what she said with one ear, but in other he could hear Yoongi's words playing all over again.

He knew that there is someone in this school he needed to find. That someone was Brained101, Yoongi's words just proved to him that this is the the right school, and Jin didn't give a shit how hard it will be to find his online friend, but he needed to.

;;

If someone is still interested in applying for my a.f. "Next Big Thing" that would be amazing. We're still missing YG's angst, fluff writers and a leader and there's no applications for angst's writer in JYP ent!
Thank you ♥