septyniasdešimt ketvirtas [full]

NamJoon walked into a slightly crowded coffee shop and looked around. The warm lighting unintentionaly set a smile on his face until boy's eyes stopped by the counter. His puppils grew bigger as he noticed a tall, broad-shouldered figure. Jin.

Brained101: hyung, are you here already??
Brained101: I can see my classmate and I don't want him to see me.
Brained101: it's the new guy, I told you about him hyung.
Brained101: SeokJin?

Princesspeach: I'll be there soon
Princesspeach: go, be friendly.

Brained101: no, he's rude.
Brained101: plus, he's busy looking at his phone, he won't notice me.

Princesspeach: just go to the counter. Give me a minute.

NamJoon frowned thinking whether he should listen to the older or not. He really didn't want Jin-boy to see him here, or anywhere, being in that guy's presence was just uncomfortable. But since his hyung has advised him to wait by the counter NamJoon took a deep breath and stepped forwards. Jin suddenly looked up from his phone and NamJoon held in his breath hoping that the guy won't start teasing him.

Jin smiled and chuckled as NamJoon was right there in front of him. "Weren't you right?" Jin suddenly spoke. "I'm so much cooler online, am I not?" He asked out of the blue and NamJoon suddenly blushed surprised that older was talking normally to him. Then the wave of confusion hit him as he smiled back lost. "Pardon, what?" He knitted his eyebrows trying to add two plus two.

"Don't you remember?" Jin rose his eyebrow and leaned on the counter. "You guessed I was so much cooler online than I am in real life." Jin continued as NamJoon seemed to be lost. "It was at the very start of our conversation. I'm not surprised you don't remember." Jin sighed keeping the eye contact with NamJoon the whole time.

Blond-haired Mon was frozen for few seconds before his phone suddenly slipped from his fingers. He didn't squat to pick it up. He didn't react in any way and Jin grinned taking the mobile device from the ground. "Here." He tried to hand it to NamJoon, but younger stepped back from him like he was some sort of lethal disease.

"You're not him." NamJoon whispered shocked. "You can't be!" He yelled and repetaed it under his breath, the waitress started to look. Jin tilted his head. "Why not?" His voice was calm, but his heart raced. Jin knew he has done wrong and NamJoon has all the rights to be mad, but he didn't want him to be. Jin felt awfully guilty for making fun of NamJoon, but he couldn't turn the time back.

He wished. He wished to turn back time and take back all the mean words he said, to never act like it. To come back to Beijing and never even give a chance for his brother to snatch his phone. There was one thing he would have never changed for all the world's money. Talking with NamJoon. Building up the courageously to message him first. He was proud of that, but of nothing else.

Jin had to bite his tongue so words wouldn't escape his mouth making the situation worse. He didn't want NamJoon to know that he was aware of Mon's identity for quite a while now, but never had enough bravery to confess it. He suddenly became not only a bully, but a fool and a coward. NamJoon was still staring at Jin like he wasn't real, just his imagination.

"You can't be him." He repetaed.

"I'm here to prove you that soulmates and soul buddies exist." Jin smiled sourly and NamJoon heart ached remembering the recent conversation he was having with his friend. With Kim SeokJin. With his hyung. With the nicest person on earth. With his only friend that dragged him out the darkness when he needed it most. Not with his douchebag who never hesitated to tease him.

Burning anger. And pain. Pain after being betrayed. He couldn't handle it.

"I hate you." NamJoon whispered. He didn't have energy to shout and it seemed like his lungs filled with fire. "You're a liar. You're a traitor." He spilled his words making Jin feel more and more quilt with each. NamJoon hesitated before saying the last one. Those words that were about to leave his mouth, was the most hurtful thing he has ever heard being said to himself and he was about to use it. But he hesitated. Jin reached out for NamJoon hoping that he will try to understand him. But it was the last thing that cut the cord keeping NamJoon away from saying it. "I don't want to see you." He stated and ran out the café.

"NamJoon!" Jin shouted running after him, but younger did not turn around to face his friend. The biggest knife Jin had stuck in his heart made NamJoon groan in pain.

;;

Can you see me running from ya'll?