keturiasdešimt šeštas [full]

"Jin, right?" NamJoon awkwarldy coughed interfering guys' conversation. Sometimes being class' president sucked, because you had to live through these moments. The tall guy with brown hair and broad shoulders turned around sending shivors down NamJoon's spine. He didn't seem happy. "Yes?" The guy said and smiled easing NamJoon's heart.

"I'm class' presindent, and being one I am obligated to show you around." NamJoon stated the text that he knew very well and Jin looked back worridly. He understood immediately that Jin felt trouble to walk away from might-be-friends with this nerd. "Don't worry, they know the rules." He said and gestured for the new guy to follow by. "Call me Mon." He added as they started walking.

"Why Mon?" Jin frowned hearing an unusual name."It's short for Monster. Everyone calls me that around here." NamJoon shrugged not glancing back at the boy. He somehow immediately felt strange and awkward around him even known in most cases new students wouldn't have any impact in the way he acted, since they didn't know him.

"Cat's are monsters." Jin shook suddenly and cought up with NamJoon fastening his steps. The blond-haired boys shot a glare at the older, but quickly looked away. "Mhm." He mumbled and was about to point at music class' door, but didn't seem like Jin was listening.

Instead it semeed that he was constantly looking back as if searching for something, NamJoon quickly glanced back and regreted his decision, apparently the group that Jin was chatting with earlier was following them. The populars. NamJoon knew it can only mean one thing, he won't avoid teasing.

"You should have a cat then." Jin laughed as expected and NamJoon unintentionally lifted his shoulders up trying to hide his head as if that would protect him from jokes thrown his direction. "I don't. I have a dog." NamJoon shot back trying not to panic. Old incesurities were getting to him.

"What's his name?" Out of the blue Jin's voice semeed almost curious and nice. But NamJoon wasn't fooled.

"Rap Monster." NamJoon didn't even understand why he felt an urge to tell such stuff to a to totally random boy who he didn't even know. He just kind of sensed it was the right thing to do and now was silently hoping his instinct didn't lead him the wrong way.

"I feel like I should call you Rap Monster from now on." Jin laughed and few giggles from behind them could be heard.

"I prefer Brain Mon." Jin just would have let those words slip through his ears unheard, but he could feel boys' behind them stares just drilling a hole in his back. He felt them anticipating how will he respond. And then Jin realized, it was his ticket to don't become an outcast. All he needed to do was to make fun of a guy with dirty-blond hair whose name was Monster. It shouldn't have been hard.

"Why? Because you lack them?" He asked innocently and heard boys behind them burst into laugh and let out snorts. Mon's ears turned red, but he didn't look at Jin. Jin felt that it was wrong to make fun of this boy, but at the same time he knew that if he has to choose between him and himself, Jin would have definitely chosen himself not to become an outcast. "Whetever." Mon whispered.

Jin was so concentrated at thinking about where his instinctual bullying will lead him to, that he didn't even notice a mint-head boy staring at two of them. He followed Jin and NamJoon with his eyes until they had to take a turn and disappeared. "Who's the guy?" Mint-head asked suddenly slaming one of the boys who laughed earlier to the locker and the boy gulped intimidated.

"J-jin." He stuttered and his friends were already rushing away before they get into mint-head's sight as well. "Jin who?" Repeated the guy with black leather jacket that made his hair color stand out even more. "Kim SeokJin, he's new here."

Meanwhile, NamJoon and Jin continued walking along side, as soon as Mon felt that there was no more laughter heard behind them tension went away and he straightened out showing few of the classes for the new guy. Jin felt eased as well, he didn't have to make fun of this strange guy named Monster, as long as there no one to impress.

"This is calculus class." Mon pointed at the door and smiled out of the blue, Jin noticed a grin and nodded to himself. "Looks like you like it there?" He rose his eyebrow and NamJoon glanced at older suddenly surprised. "So what?" He didn't mean to be rude, but he still felt hurt for being bullied. "Well then Brain Mon sure fits you." Jin shrugged.

"Don't pretend to be nice." NamJoon burst out bitterly. "You will be just the jerk you were two minutes before, as soon as your friends show up." He rolled his eyes and went away from calculus class. Jin followed him again, but NamJoon was going faster and faster. Soon it became almost a competition passing school's hallways as fast as possible.

"Hey Mon." Jin called out and NamJoon turned out sighing. His and Jin's eyes met in the middle of the hallway and he stopped suddenly feeling too open to the world, as if Jin could see what was going on inside his monsterish mind and soul. "What?"

"Thanks." Jin said and NamJoon gulped. "It's my job." He replied trying to look away, but Jin's eyes kept him staring. "Still." Jin was the first to look away and NamJoon felt his throat dry out. "This is cafeteria." He pointed at the biggest, and probbaly the only, door that stood out from others.

"Okay." Jin shoved his hands into jean's pockets realising that there was most likely nothing left to show. "I'll be going now, have a great day at school." NamJoon said and turned around.

Jin followed the boy with his eyes until he disappeared in the flood of people floating from classed after the bell rang His heart strangely shook as he felt some sort of familiar feeling warm up his heart and he turned around. "Damn, what have I done." Jin gnashed mumbling under his breath. He became a bully.

;;

So they met...

....

....

....

I'm gonna go dig my own grave.