Chapter 16

Angel's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up to hear someone arguing. I groaned and looked at the time, 11:08 am. I rolled on my back before sitting up and going to investigate. I followed the voices to the kitchen where Scott, Stiles, Malia, Lydia, Aiden, Derek, Liam, and Kira were standing having a heated debate.

"People could get hurt!" Scott yelled

"How else are we supposed to catch this thing?!" Malia yelled back, clearly they haven't noticed me yet. Why didn't they wake me to inform me of their plan?

"We need to cancle the game!" Scott yelled. Is he talking about the charity event later on tonight?

"Scott, this is the only way to catch this thing." Kira said looking a little mad. Scott sighed visably giving in.

"Fine. But we need to make sure no one gets hurt." Scott said looking defeated.

"Alright, what the hell is going on?" I said making myself known. Everyone turned to look at me. Kira glared at me and all I did was send her a smile and blow a kiss to her.

"The beast that has been running around killing people only shows up after a loud frequency is sent out, by the Dread Doctors. At the charity game, there will be news crews which the Dread Doctors can use to send out the signal. Mason and Corey are to check the Devenford bus to see if any of their players have bloody sneakers. Malia is to take out the microwave transmitters on the TV vans. Coach is supposed to forfeit the game after the whistle blows." Stiles explained. I looked at them all. They looked so confident.

"You do realize that Coach most likely won't forfeit, right?" I said looking at all of them.

"He said he would." Scott said I sighed.

"Okay." I said, "I'm gonna go get ready cause the game starts at 6 and I need to shower and shit and I assume you all want to go early." I looked at all of them seeing them nod in response. Scott and Stiles looked kinda surprised seeing as this is the most I've said to them in a while. "Also, I'm going to call in some backup in case we need to fight this thing." With that, I turned and walked away going to get ready.

5 hours later I headed to my bike to meet everyone at school and saw Scott on his bike and Stiles with his window down talking to Scott. They were again oblivious to me walking to my bike.

"Who do you think she's gonna call for backup?" Stiles asked

"I'm not sure. Maybe that girl she was talking to before and her brother?" Scott replied. I rolled my eyes and swung my leg over my bike throwing my helmet on.

"My pack." I said to them making them look at me. I turned on my bike and took off heading to the school. I heard Scott and Stiles follow behind me. I pulled up to the school and parked my bike. Scott and Stiles pulled up on either side of me. I got off my bike setting my helmet on my handlebars. The guys and I walked into the school meeting up with everyone. I looked down at my phone seeing a text.

'Here. Where are you?' -Nick

'In the school. Find my sent.' -Me

I put my phone back into my pocket and stood with Scott and Stiles waiting for everyone else. Seconds later the rest of Scott's pack showed up including Derek.

"Where is your 'backup', Angela?" Kira said in a snarky tone. I rolled my eyes at her and looked at Aiden seeing him glaring at her. That's my Aiden.

"What was that about 'backup', Mega Bitch?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Nick and my pack.

"Nick!" I yelled and hugged him. He laughed and I backed up looking over my pack, god it's been too long. I turned back around to Scott's pack and they all looked surprised like they didn't expect anyone to show up. Well, all of them minus Kira she looked pissed, Scott didn't look too happy either. "Guys, this is my pack." I said to the crew. "This is Nick, Grayson, Zac, Lilly, and Jade. Talia is also in the pack but she's a druid so she's not going to be helping today." I introduced everyone and they waved to Scott's pack. I turned to Liam, Stiles, Derek, and Aiden. "The two girls are taken so don't get any ideas." I then turned to Lydia and Malia. "The guys are single, though." I said to them with a wink.

"So I take it that's Mega Bitch." Jade glared at Kira. I looked over at her holding back a smile.

"That's Kira." I said winking at Jade and Lilly. "That's Scott, Stiles, Liam, Aiden, Derek-"

"Mister Sexy?" Lilly asked raising an eyebrow of approval. I looked at her and nodded then proceeded.

"That's Malia, and Lydia." I said smiling at the two girls. Jade stepped over to Lydia and Malia.

"Thanks for being here for my girl. She's moved around a lot and you two are the only girls, besides us, that actually took the time to care about her." Jade said smiling at them. Lydia and Malia smiled and looked over at me. I gave them a small smile.

"Ok so the game starts in an hour so we should get looking." I said "Let's split up. Groups of two."

"Ok, Lydia and Malia, Aiden and Stiles, Jade and Lilly, Jake and Zac, Scott and Kira, and Angel and me." Nick said everyone nodded except Aiden, Stiles, and Scott who glared at Nick. I looked over at Liam.

"What about Liam?" I asked looking at Nick.

"He can go with Scott and Kira since he's Scott's Beta." Nick answered shrugging I nodded and began to walk.

"Wait why does Angel get to go with you?" Aiden asked glaring at Nick with his arms crossed. Stiles nodded and crossed his arms raising an eyebrow.

"Cause I'm her Beta." Nick answered in a duh tone.

"I thought you were alpha...." Scott trailed off.

"How does a Guardian Angel become an alpha?" Kira scoffed. Jade, Lilly, and I glared at her.

"I am technically alpha," Nick said shinning his red eyes. "but Angel is the leader of our pack. If she was a werewolf she would be alpha." Nick explained and raised his eyebrow at Kira, he doesn't like her.

"No can we go?" I asked looking at everyone seeing if there are anyother questions. Everyone nodded and we walked away headed to look for the beast.