Chapter 6

"I never really showed you all what I can do." I said standing in front of the pack, Lydia, Stiles, and Deaton. I took my jacket off and threw it to the side pulling my wings out. I looked over at Scott to find him holding hands with Kira. This hurt. I felt my eyes change to white. I stood up straight.

"You do more then just fly?" Stiles asked. I still haven't figured out what his deal is. I nodded and moved my arm to my side palm facing them.

"That's the same tattoo that is on Derek's back." Scott commented. I closed my eyes and focused on not hurting any of them. I reopened them and shot my hand out towards a tree sending out a bright light knocking the tree over. I looked back at everyone and they looked shocked. Derek stepped forward.

"Fight me." He said then charged at me. I waited until he got close enough then with one beat of my wings sent him flying backwards. "Come on. Give me a fair chance." He chuckled. I shrugged and let him get closer. I flew up before he grabbed me and then dropped down faster then a bullet punching the gound making him fall. I laughed at the look on his face.

"You done yet?" I asked laughing while standing up. Just then I heard someone walking towards us and I froze before spinning around looking for the person. I spotted a pair of eyes behind Scott and I quickly flew over him standing in between him and the person. My eyes turned bright white illuminating the area revealing a boy that I've never seen before baring his teeth at me. "Who are you?" The boy just laughed in response and lunged for me. I beat my wings together in front of me sending him back.

"I'm not here to fight. I'm here for Scott McCall." The boy said standing up. "I heard he's powerful."

"Thing you didn't hear is that I'm here to protect him." I said stepping towards the boy.

"You powerful?" He asked curious. I glared at him. What is he getting at.

"Very." I answered balling my fists.

"You'll do." He said then lunged at me. I began fighting him. Avoiding his nails. I heard a growl come from Scott so I looked over taking my attention off the boy for a second and he scratched my side. I screamed in pain. Shit. I shot a white light from my hand hitting him away from me and knocking him out. I looked over at Scott and found him fighting someone. I looked around to see the whole pack fighting. Kira got scratched and screamed. Scott looked over at her leaving himself vulnerable. The wolf he was fighting went to claw him with nails I've never seen before. They were red. I ran over getting in the way of the scratch. He scratched me across the face. I fell to the ground feeling as thought I would pass out. Right before I did I shot him with my power knocking him out. Then I blacked out myself.

Scott's P.O.V.
I heard Kira scream so I looked over at her taking my eyes off my opponent. The next thing I know Angel is in front of me taking the scratch that should've gotten me and hitting the wolf with a bright white light before passing out. Her wings retracted. I looked at her to see the scratch mark across her face, but it wasn't a normal scratch. I picked her up quickly and looked around seeing the other wolves retreat leaving me and my pack in the field.

"Help!" I yelled. Aiden and Deaton ran over. "She's been scratched. But not by normal nails." I said in a panic. What if she dies. She can't. Deaton looked at the scratch.

"I've never seen a scratch like this before." Deaton said and touched the scratch. "Scott, touch the scratch." Deaton said. I handed Angel to Aiden and did as I was told. Angel's eyes snapped open.

"Scott!" She yelled sitting up quickly. I grabbed her hand.

"I'm right here." I said looking at her with concern. She sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry. I couldnt protect you more." Angel apologized. I shook my head.

"You protected me plenty." I told her she gave me a small smile. "Let's get you cleaned up."