Chapter 4

It has been 5 days since Deaton said Scott and I are soul mates. Scott has avoided me at all costs and I am now headed to high school. Yay. Its my senior year and Im the new girl. I walked in and all eyes turned to me. I shifted uncomfortably not used to having this much attention on me. Be confident and strong. Don't show weakness. I said to myself. I held my head high and walked to the school office.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked.

"Hi I'm Angela. I'm new here." I answered sending her a smile. She smiled back and began looking through some files.

"Ah yes Angela Stelinski." The lady said grabbing my things. "Here you go." She said handing them to me. I said a quick thank you and headed out of the office and to my locker. I passed Scott and Kira near what it looks like Scott's locker and just my luck my locker is 4 lockers down from his. Scott looked over to me as Kira talked to him. I looked away and opened my locker shoving my things in.

"Hey Angel." I jumped at the sudden voice.

"Geeze Aiden! You know I'm easily scared!" I all but yelled at him lightly hitting his arm. He chuckeled in response.

"Lemme see your schedule." Aiden said holding his hand out. I handed my paper over to him and he looked it over. He nodded a couple times. "We have most of our classes together." He said after a couple minutes. I nodded and grabbed my things before closing my locker. We began walking down the hall as it cleared of students. No one was in the hall but me, Aiden, Scott, and Kira. Scott was still watching me as Aiden and I walked. Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulders and I jumped snapping out my wings and flying up to the ceiling looking down for whoever grabbed me. I felt my eyes turn white as I searched.

"Sorry Angel. I forgot you're easily scared." Liam said rubbing the back of his neck. I noticed that Scott is now standing were I was with Kira close behind. I sighed.

"Don't do that." I said to Liam and flew over above Aiden. "Catch" I said and snapped my wings in making me fall. Right before I hit the ground Aiden caught me. I looked over to see Scott with wide panicked eyes.

"Be careful!" Scott shouted to me. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him.

"I'm fine. Aiden caught me." I said laughing a bit as Aiden set me down.

"Barely! And you aren't fully recovered yet!" Scott yelled again. I stepped back shocked that he was yelling.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I said in a small voice looking down. Scott is scary when he is mad. I turned and walked away clutching my books to my chest and looking at the floor as I walked.

"Watch out!" I heard someone yell and I looked up just in time to almost be trampled by a lacrosse player. I jumped doing a flip over him and landing on my feet.

"You watch out you meat head!" I yelled back glaring at him. Assholes think they can get away with everything.

"You!" Someone yelled at me. I spun around to see a coach pointing at me. "Do you play lacrosse?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Do you want to?" I shrugged. Eh won't hurt to get into something. "Someone get her a jersey!" He yelled very loudly making me cringe. "Welcome to the team." He said holding the jersey someone gave him. "What's your last name?" He asked looking down at a clip board pen ready.

"Stelinski." I said quietly. I watched as Scott, Aiden, and Kira's eyes widened and they looked at each other. I gave Aiden a confused look. Coach wrote it down then smiled at me.

"Practice after school." He said then turned and walked away. I shrugged and turned away from Scott, Aiden, and Kira and walked to class.