Chapter 7

Angel's P.O.V.

"She's gonna be okay right?" Aiden asked pacing in the vet. I was sitting on the examining table with Deaton facing me looking at the scratch.

"Nothing too serious?" Scott asked looking nervous.

"It doesn't look like it..." Deaton said but he didn't sound too sure. Suddenly my hands began to shake and my eyes turned white. "That's not good." My eyes widened. What's happening?!

"S-Scott!" I yelled panicked. Scott ran over to me and touched my hands. They stopped shaking. I looked up at him. My eyes changed back to blue. "W-What just happened?"

"You are reacting to the scratch like its a bite." Deaton said shocked. I looked over to Scott panicked.

"How do we fix it?! It will kill me and I can't protect Scott if I'm dead!" I yelled. I looked over at Aiden and he looked terrified.

"Fix her! Save her!" Aiden yelled his eyes turning yellow as his fangs grew.

"Aiden!" Scott yelled. Alden's eyes sent back to normal his teeth shrinking.

"Bite her." Deaton said. I looked over at him shocked.

"What?!" Aide and Scott yelled.

"The bite of a true alpha can reverse the bite of a werewolf." Deaton said taking out a book and showing us it. It in fact said that if a true alpha bites a human that has already been bitten it will reverse the effects before they can fully take affect. "Bite her." I looked over at Scott. He looked conflicted.

"Do it." I said calmly looking into his eyes. He looked up at me surprised."I can't protect you if I'm dead." Scott nodded and walked over to me. I held out my wrist for him to bite where my tattoo is. The same one that Derek apparently has. Scott looked at me one last time before baring his teeth and biting me. I felt my eyes change to white as they filled with tears. I screamed out in pain from the bite. Scott quickly let go of my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Scott kept repeating to me. I looked over at Aiden who was covering his ears looking like he would cry. I feel more connected to Scott. In a weird way.

"Its okay. I'm okay." I said pulling away from Scott wiping away the tears that escaped.

"Its not. I hurt you." Scott said looking into my eyes.

"It was that or I died." I shrugged. "Deaton am I safe to go?" I looked over at him waiting his response.

"Yes you are but where will you be staying since you were staying here..." Deaton asked. I didn't think of this. I was about to respond when I was cut off.

"She can stay with me. I can keep an eye on her then." Scott said shocking me.

"Ok that works. She is a part of your pack now since she fought for you." Deaton said. Scott nodded and put his hand out to help me off the table. He helped me down and we walked out to his bike with Aiden. I turned to Aiden and he pulled me into a hug.

"I was so scared." Aiden said while hugging me.

"I'm ok. I'm a lot stronger then you all think." I replied with a little laugh. We pulled away and I jumped onto the back of Scott's bike and he gave me his helmet again. I put it on without arguing this time. Scott took off taking us to his house. Once we got there Scott led me into his house.

"Mom!" Scott yelled into the house waiting for his mom to answer.

"In here!" She yelled from I think the kitchen. Scott looked over at me and nodded for me to follow him. We walked through a cozy little den with pictures of Scott when he was younger. I had to hold in the urge to awe. We walked in the kitchen to find Scott's mom with her back to us cooking.....well attempting. "Oh! Hello." She said once she turned around and noticed us. "Scott who's your friend?"