Chapter 10

Angel's P.O.V.
I'm sitting on the bench in front of the field, nervous as all hell. It's my first game and I'm out of the locker rooms first. I'm the only one on the field right now.

"Hey, nervous?" I heard someone ask from behind me. I turned around to find Aiden walking over to me. I laughed and nodded. "Don't be. You're gonna kill it out there." He said as he sat down putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Why are you here? I mean I'm not saying you should leave but I'm just curious." I said looking up at him. He gave me a smile and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm here to support you at your first game." He said making me smile. "Also, a lot of things tend to happen at these games and I wanna make sure you're safe." I looked down feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

"Thank you. That's really sweet." I said as he put his fingers under my chin making me look at him. I looked into his eyes studying them. They have a sparkle of happiness in them that they didn't have when we were trapped. The only other time I saw a bit of happiness in his eyes was when I would try to brighten his mood when we were in that dungeon-like place. His eyes shifted from my eyes down to my lips then back. He began to lean in. Is this really happening? But I'm Scott's soulmate. 'He has Kira. He doesn't love you.' a little voice in my head said. True, maybe a kiss wouldn't hurt. Just as our lips were about to touch the lacrosse team came running and shouting onto the field. I turned my head and blushed pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear. "S-S-Sorry about that."

"Next time." Aiden said surprising me. I looked over at him and he was already walking over to the bleachers as more people arrived. I sighed and stood up walking onto the field.

"Angel!" I heard Liam yell to me. I looked over at him and smiled as he waved me over to him, Scott, and Stiles. Once I got over there Stiles began leaning to one side as if trying to see my back or behind me.

"What are you looking for, Stiles?" I asked looking at him strangely. He jolted upright and looked at me a guilty expression on his face. He muttered a series of 'um's and 'uh's.

"What does the back of your jersey have on it?" Liam asked casually. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned around so they could see my back.

"Stilinski?" I said though it sounded more like a question.

"Nice ass." I heard one of the opposite team's players say. I spun back around to see Scott looking royally pissed off, Liam looking pissed as well, and Stiles looking surprised or as if he had just seen a ghost. Scott growled as Liam glared at the player that yelled about my ass.

"If I were you I'd be watching your own ass seeing as we are gonna kick it, you perv." I said to him making his mouth drop. The guys began laughing their asses off as the other guy looked pissed off.

"I'd watch your back, Blondie." He said trying to sound intimidating.

"Oh, wow. Blondie. So origional. I don't need to watch my back seeing as you're already doing it for me." I retorted blowing him a kiss before turning and walking over to Coach where our team was gathering. The guys followed laughing their asses off.

"Angel, I want you to start and take Kira's place." Coach said making my eyes widen. Yay, now she's gonna hate me for, not only living with her boyfriend, but for taking her place in the lacrosse start up. I nodded as we all huddled up, Coach telling us the plays, and then us going to our line up. I noticed that the pervert from before was also on the field. Yay.

___________________________________________________________________________________

The game was almost over and our team was winning by one point and I had the ball. I was running up to the goal dodging players left and right. That pervert player began running at me and just before he hit me I jumped over him doing a flip and throwing the ball into the net. I landed back on the ground hearing the buzzer signal that we had won. I heard Coah yell 'That's my girl!'. I sighed and then gasped as I was picked up by our team. Everyone was cheering, I looked over to see the other team glaring at us. That one player that was a pervert was looking right at me with a hateful look in his eyes. His eyes turned yellow then back to his normal color when he turned to walk away with his teammates. I was set down and tackled by Lydia.

"You were amazing!" She squealed. I laughed and gave her a hug as the guys and Kira walked over to us. Kira, who didn't look to happy that she was never played, was walking next to Scott. I looked down to see their hands intertwined.

"Good job, Ange." Liam said giving me a hug.

"Thanks, Li." I said smiling at him.

"You were on fire out there!" Aiden exclaimed and pulled me into a huge hug. I laughed smiling as a blush formed on my cheeks.

"That pervert was looking at you. His eyes turned yellow, I think he's supernatural." Stiles said glaring in the direction that the other team was. I shrugged adjusting my helmet under my arm.

"How can you be so calm about that? He clearly hates you now. He might go after you." Scott said looking upset. I'm not very happy with Scott right now. He knows that we are soulmates, destined to be together, yet he still stays with Kira and gets angry when other guys touch me or even be close friends with me. I just looked at him blankly and shrugged. All of us began having our own little conversations as we got our stuff then walked to the school. I overheard Kira and Scott's conversation.

"Hey can we do something tonight babe? Just you and me?" Kira asked Scott. Oh hell no. I am not staying there when she's there. Maybe I'll ask Stiles if I can stay at his place. I sped up to walk next to Stiles and Liam.

"Hey Stiles. Do you mind if I crash at your place tonight?" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes. He sighed.

"Ugh why do you girls have to look so cute and innocent when you do that. Yeah sure. I'll pick you up later. Just text me." He said and we went our separate ways to change. I changed in the bathroom not wanting to be near Kira. Once I came out I headed to the parking lot. I saw Stiles standing by his jeep and Scott standing by his bike talking to Stiles. Damn I gotta catch a ride with Scott. I walked over to the boys and made my way over to Stiles to ask for a ride.

"Ange, come on." Scott said as I passed him. I stopped and sighed. I turned back around and kept silent getting on the back of his bike. Stiles gave me an apologetic look and I gave him a half smile. He mouthed text me as Scott drove off. Thank god for Stiles.