Chapter 13

Recap
Scott's P.O.V.

"S-S-S-til-es." Angel gasped sounding like she was suffocating. I started panicking as did everyone else.

"Guys we need to get her out. I don't care how it happens." Stiles panicked trying to get the door open. I turned to look at Lydia seeing her just standing there staring off into space looked terrified.

"No, no. Lydia, please tell me that you aren't getting that feeling." Aiden said sounding panicked. I looked at her and she looked at Aiden. No, this can't be happening.

Chapter 13

"I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry." Angel whispered drawing our attention to the door, then we heard nothing. I looked over at Lydia to see her with tears rushing down her face. I suddenly felt empty inside. No.

"No! No!" I yelled and twisted the door knob with all my might busting the lock and opening the door. the first thing I saw was Angel laying on the floor. I ran over to her picking her up she was limp. I couldn't hear a heartbeat. I ran out the locker room and out the door hearing everyone follow me. I ran to Stiles' jeep. "Open the door and get her to Deaton as soon as possible." I said to Stiles. He nodded and opened the door to his jeep. I felt something pinch my skin and when I set her in the backseat I saw that her wings had come out and were shedding, the scary thing is, they were turning black. Stiles jumped into the driver's seat and started his jeep. I slammed the door and ran over to my bike. I noticed that Aiden was on his bike with Lydia on the back and Liam was standing near my bike. I got on starting my bike as Liam got on back I took off following Stiles while Aiden followed me. Stiles got to the vet and jumped out getting Angel out too. Her wings were almost black. I turned off my bike and rushed into the vet.

"DEATON!" Stiles yelled and Deaton walked out from the back and his eyes widened He opened the gate and let us into the back.

"What's wrong with her? What's going on?" I asked as Stiles laid her on the table.

"What did you do?" Deaton asked looking horrified. I looked over at him confused.

"We got into an argument." I said in a sad voice. "She ran away crying." Deaton looked disappointed.

"What was the last thing she said to you before she ran away?" Deaton asked rushing around grabbing things.

"She said 'Don't think I don't know how you feel cause I do. It's the mate pull. I feel it too, the only difference is that I'm hurting more than you are. Cause I have to watch my mate everyday kiss and hug and hold another girl. A girl that isn't me.' then she ran away." I said Deaton froze and stared at me like I killed his favorite puppy.

"You literally broke her heart." Deaton said taking Stiles' sweatshirt off Angel leaving her in only her bra. There was a huge black spot on Angel's heart and black veins surrounding it, it also looked like it was caving in.

"How do we fix it?!" Stiles asked panicked. Deaton opened a book and read something then looked up at us.

"It says that a heart can be fixed by a kiss from someone who truly cares." Deaton said I nodded and walked over to Angel but Deaton stopped me and shook his head. He motioned for Stiles to come over. "Kiss her." He said I turned around not wanting to see this. After a couple seconds, I heard Angel gasp for air and I spun around to look at her. She started shaking again.

"Deaton." I said stepping forward towards Angel. She looked up at me looking broken.

"Hug her. Let her know you're here." Deaton said I quickly stepped over to her and hugged her never wanting to let go. She stopped shaking.

"S-S-S-Sorry." She whispered. I let go and looked at her. "I-I'm causing so many problems." She said so quietly if there was any other noise she wouldn't have been heard. I shook my head.

"You aren't. Let's go home, you need some rest." I said picking her up bridal style and carrying her to Stiles' jeep. "She's not strong enough to hold onto me on my bike. Can you take her to my house, please?" I asked Stiles after I put Angel in the jeep. I looked over at her to see her curled up against the arm rest.

"Anything for her." Stiles said before getting into his car. I looked at Angel, she looks so broken. It's my fault. I didn't realize how much I've hurt her. I walked back to by bike and began thinking about her. Me dating Kira is literally killing her. I need to end things with Kira.