Chapter 8

Scott's P.O.V.
I woke up to someone screaming. I jolted up and ran to Angel's room where she was laying in her bed wings flailing, eyes still closed, screaming. I rushed over to her dodging her wings.

"Angel, Angel." I said trying to get her to calm down. I sat on her bed and pulled her to me holding her hand. "Everything is ok." She stopped flailing and her eyes opened. "I'm here." She looked at me and clung to me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She said tears falling from her eyes. I kissed her forehead holding her close.

"Shhh, shhh, its not your fault." I whispered she began crying into my chest. I held her close to me as she cried feeling the urge to cry myself just hearing her cry. She quieted down and I sat there holding her. She tucked her wings back in as we sat there. I feel a connection to her. Its like I'm tied to her. I feel like I need to protect her. Like she's an important part of my life. I began to stand up seeing as she's calm now. She clung to me grabbing my arm.

"P-Please stay." She whispered almost scared. I nodded and she scooted over and I laid down next to her. She pulled herself away from me but I stopped her and pulled her close holding onto her so she knew I was here. She fell asleep with her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair just sitting and thinking for a bit until I drifted off to sleep.

"Scott, Scott, Scott!" Someone yelled in my ear. I groaned and rolled over towards the voice. I heard a thump and a little 'oof' come from the person. I jolted up and looked over the edge of the bed finding Angel sitting on the floor blowing a strand of hair out of her face. She looked at me and pouted. "You pushed me off." She said pouting which I found very cute. Wait, what am I saying? I'm with Kira.

"Sorry. I thought you were my mom or something." I said laughing and getting up. I reaced my hand out to help her up. She grabbed my hand with a small smile and got up with my help.

"It's time to get ready for school, that's why I was waking you." She giggled. I couldn't help but smile at her. She smiled and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What?" I asked her seeing as she looked like she was waiting for something. She laughed and opened her arms motioning to the room.

"You're in my room." She laughed. Realization hit me that I was still in her room.

"Oh, yeah. Haha, sorry. Get ready and I'll drive us to school." I said with a little chuckle and walked out of her room closing the door behind me. I walked into my room, got dressed, and grabbed my lacrosse bag. I went downstairs and found my mom sitting and eating breakfast. There was a plate with an omelet, bacon, toast, and hashbrowns on it along with a glass of orange juice sitting in front of my place at the table. I smiled and sat down in my seat across from my mom. "Thanks for breakfast, mom." I said chowing down on the food.

"Oh, I didn't make this." My mom said. I gave her a confused look. "Angel did. She got up early and made it then woke me up, which I am thankful for because I'm always late to work but I won't be today." I smiled, my mom seems to really like Angel and she is a great person to have around. Just then Angel came walking down the stairs and might I just say she was lookin' HOT. She smiled at me and my mom dropping her lacrosse bag so that it sat near the door and ready to go. "Thank you so much for breakfast sweetie." My mom got up and gave her a hug. Angel looked surprised at first then hugged her back with a smile on her face.

"Its the least I can do." Angel replied smiling showing her perfectly straight white teeth. I stood up picking up my bag.

"Ready?" I asked Angel. She nodded and said bye to my mom. We walked out to my bike and I got on. I looked over to see Angel standing next to my bike with a conflicted look. "What's wrong Angel?"

"I don't think your girlfriend would like me riding with you on your bike to school." She said quietly. I furrowed my eyebrows. Kira can deal with it.

"Its just a ride to school. Don't think too much on it Angel." I said with a small smile. "Besides who else are you gonna ask for a ride?" She gave me a small smile and picked up her phone dialing a number.

"Hey, Aiden. Can you give me a ride to school?" She said into the phone. She doesn't have to do this. I don't care how many times she argues with me I am giving her a ride home. "Yay. I'm at Scott's............I don't think his girlfriend would like me riding to school with him on his bike..........that's not nice Aiden.......ok see you in a bit." She hung up putting her phone in her pocket. "Problem solved." She smiled.

"You didn't have to do that." I sighed. "I'm giving you a ride home whether you like it or not. Also I'm waiting until Aiden gets here to leave." She gave me a pouty face but didn't argue. A couple minutes later Aiden pulled up on his bike.

"Hey Ange. Ready?" He said with a little smirk looking her up and down. She smiled and nodded looking oblivious to Aiden checking her out. She threw her bag over her shoulder and got on behind Aiden wrapping her arms around his waist. Aiden smirked at me and nodded.

"See ya at school Scott." Angel smiled. Aiden backed out of my driveway. He didn't make her put on a helmet. I swear if she gets hurt I'm gonna kill him. I groaned and watched them drive away throwing my helmet on.

"Why are you doing this to me Angel?" I sighed taking off out of my driveway. She has such a huge affect on me.