Chapter 14

Angel's P.O.V.

Stiles got into his jeep and started it. He looked over at me looking broken and sad. I hung my head knowing I'm the reason he is like this.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Stiles asked me. I looked down and played with my hands, not wanting to meet his gaze. "Ange, please talk to me." His voice cracked, this is my fault. I'm the reason he is like this. I want to say something but I can't bring myself to say anything. He took this as I don't wanna talk and kept silent the whole time. I felt the jeep come to a stop and Stiles get out. I turned to the door opening it and trying to get out but failing. Next thing I know Stiles is next to me helping me. Scott pulled up on his bike next to us. He got off and quickly made his way over to me.

"I got it from here. Thanks, man." Scott said to Stiles. Stiles looked me in the eyes then turned and walked away. Scott picked me up and carried me into his house. I watched over his shoulder as Stiles got into his jeep putting his head into his hands. I felt so bad, this is all my fault. Stiles slammed his hands onto his steering wheel and shook his head, he then started his car and drove off. Once we were in the house Scott closed the door with his foot and carried me to my room. I kept silent the whole time. He set me down on my bed and looked at me.

"Are you going to be ok?" Scott asked I just looked up at him and nodded slightly. He sighed running his hand through his hair. "What's wrong?" He looked at me concerned. I just started out my window. I could feel him watching me. I heard him sigh then footsteps. I heard him close the door and walk to his room. I just sat there for a while feeling empty and like nothing mattered. Soon enough I moved underneath my blankets, turning off my lamp, and putting my phone on charge. I laid there for a bit just staring at the ceiling soon enough I fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning I felt the same. I got up and got dressed for school grabbing a leopard print shirt and paired it with black jeans and black high heeled boots. I sent my best friend Talia a text yesterday saying to send me my sleek black motorcycle. I looked down at my phone to see that she replied saying she sent it and it should be in the driveway with the keys under the helmet. I looked in the mirror and brushed through my hair applying winged eyeliner and mascara to my eyes before grabbing my bag, phone, and leather jacket and headed downstairs. I heard Scott in his room getting ready as I passed. I walked down the stairs grabbing an apple out of the kitchen and eating it on my way out of the house. Right there sitting next to Scott's bike was my gorgeous sleek black bike. I suppressed a squeal as I walked over to it and lifted up the helmet grabbing my keys. I got onto the bike just as Scott got out of the house looking lost at his phone. I turned on my bike revving the engine catching Scott's attention. He looked up startled and then confusion mixed with surprise. I put my helmet on tucking my blonde hair under my jacket. Scott walked closer and I kicked up the kickstand before taking off out of his driveway.

I pulled up to the school and everyone was staring at me. I parked my bike and took off my helmet letting my hair flow. I turned off my bike and got off tucking the keys into my jacket pocket. I walked into the school with everyone's eyes on me. As soon as I got in the first thing I saw was Talia standing in front of an open locker smiling at me. I gasped and ran over to her attacking her with a hug.

"Geeze, Ange." Talia said laughing. I pulled away and smiled at her.

"Oh my god. What are you doing here?" I asked talking for the first time since yesterday.

"When I brought your bike here I was looking at all the scenery and everything and I thought 'Hmm my best friend is here, the scenery isn't too bad, and if it's good enough for you then its good enough for me.' and here I am." Talia explained. I squealed in excitement. My best friend since forever is here with me. "And I brought someone with me." I looked at her confused. Just then someone I never thought I'd see again walked out from behind the wall.