Chapter 21: A New Game

(Chapter 21)

*Harry's P.O.V*

I could barely feel my feet as I rushed into the familiar hospital. I really wished I could have ridden with Cara in the ambulance, but they said only family members. So Liam rode with her instead. Yeah I know what your thinking, Liam wasn't even at the party. Well that's true but I guess he noticed Cara was not home, because when he got to the party he looked pissed. I could still remember the look of shock he was giving me the entire time they were putting Cara into the ambulance.

~Flashback~

I noticed all the eyes turn to us as I ran after Cara. There was no way I was going to let her wander the streets in her condition.

Suddenly I noticed a black mini van pulling up the rode, and they were going pretty fast, too fast.

I looked over at Cara to see she was heading straight towards them. Oh No! Cara!

I could feel my speed pick up immensely as I began sprinting faster. Everything was happening so fast I wasn't even thinking straight.

Before I knew it, I had tackled Cara onto the ground, and out of harms way. I let out the biggest sigh, as I tried to control my breathing. When I finally looked down at Cara, I notice she wasn't moving.

"Cara!" I shouted as I began shaking her arms. I could already hear the distant sirens of an ambulance headed our way. I don't know who called the paramedics so fast, but whoever did they don't even know how much I am thankful for them.

"Cara!" Liam shouted in the distance causing me to turn around.

~End Of Flashback~

When I finally made it into the hospital, I noticed most of the people turn to me. They all had a look of sympathy on their face. I didn't blame them, I looked like a train wreck. My hair was sticking up all over the place because of me constantly pulling at it. My clothes had dirt all over it, and my jeans were ripped at the knees from sliding across the concrete when I tackled Cara.

I knew she wasn't going to be perfectly fine, I did tackle her pretty hard. But that's better than getting hit by a moving van, that could possibly take somebody's life. That reminds me I need to find out who that driver was, because I swear once I find out who he is i'm going to hunt him dow-

"Harry!" Zayn shouted from behind me. When I turned around he gestured for me to follow him so that's exactly what I did.

I followed him down a hallway my heart beat picking up every step I took. I absolutely despise hospitals they creep me out. But I can't say I haven't spent a fair share of my time here. I'm a fighter this is almost like my second home.

We finally reached a waiting room, and when I looked around I noticed everybody was here. Niall and Louis were seated on the couch, whilst Zayn was now seated in a waiting chair with Mirna on his lap. They all looked rough, but not as bad as Liam. He was leaning up against a wall with his knees against his chest. Beside him was a pretty brunette, who looked very familar.

"Harry!" Mirna shouted before getting up and pulling me into a tight embrace. I really didn't like it when people touched me without my consent, but I knew how much she was hurting. It's not everyday that your best friend nearly dies before your very eyes.

"Thank you so much." She whispered in my ear before pulling away. I just gave her a half hearted smile, before nodding my head. There really wasn't much to thank, I was the reason Cara nearly died. I should have never brought up her accident. I knew she had no idea that I knew about it, but she just makes me so angry sometimes. And she knows how I get when i'm angry, so why does she do it?