Chapter 34: So We Meet Again

(Chapter 34)

*Caroline's P.O.V*

I smiled as Harry opened the car door for me. The cool autumn weather clashing with my warm flesh causing goosebumps to rise all over my body.

I could feel the heat playing in my cheeks as Harry entwined our hands before smiling down at me as we neared the two story building.

We decided to go get breakfast at a new restaurant that opened not too far from my house. But I didn't complain, when it comes to food I never complain.

I observed my surroundings as we entered the building. It had an indie vibe to it, long abstract art murals painted on the ceiling pouring it's beauty onto the walls below it.

There was almost no tiles on the floor. A good majority of the restaurant's floors were covered in carpet and rugs.

We made are way towards a counter in the lobby. For a new restaurant it was quite empty.

There was a pretty girl behind the counter, her beach blonde hair pulled up into a tight pony tail and her collared white button up seriously needed to be buttoned up.

"Hi, what can I hep you with!" She said in an over cheery tone, mostly directing her question towards Harry, staring him up and down before flashing a cheesy smile.

"Table for two, and somewhere private if possible." Harry smiled completely oblivious to the blonde's seductive gaze.

I smiled at the girl behind the counter who was already glaring at me.

"Right away!" She cheered through her clenched teeth.

Gosh what's her problem?

We followed the girl through the half empty restaurant, I finally came to the conclusion that no one was here because it was one in the afternoon and who in their right mind would go eat Indian for breakfa-

Never mind...

"What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked with that over the top smile. She and Paul would probably be perfect for each other cause it looked very painful when she smiled just like it did for Paul.

"Water please," Harry simply answered.

"I'll have the same," I mustered the fakest smile I could before taking a seat.

I watched as the waiter walked away with an eye roll towards me, making sure to sway her unidentifiable hips as she walked away from the table.

"Someone looks jealous." Harry smirked at my facial features, before placing a hand on my lap.

"You're delusional," I shot back before brushing his hand away. Only to have him return it but this time a little bit higher than before.

I don't know why, but this one swift movement clouded my mind with memorable images.

I could feel the feeling coming back to my pleasure building stronger than ever as Harry began moving his finger in and out of me causing me to arch my back.

"Oh, Harry..." I moaned before grabbing a fistful of his hair and pulling.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as I thought about the most intimate moment Harry and I have shared.

I silently praised myself for wearing jeans today. I don't know what Harry would do if I wore a dress, but I know his intensions wouldn't be PG, if you know what I mean...

"Two waters," the waiter cheered as she returned with two glasses. I watched as she bent down to set Harry's drink down making sure he had a good view down her shirt.