The Start Of a New Adventure (Part 1)

You're walking home from school. The news have reported that there is currently a war between the military and the mechanical version of the Angels. As you witness the battle from a far view, a black Mercedes-Benz SUV pulls up in front of you. "Are you Y/N?", asks Misato Katsuragi. "Yeah, why?", you reply. "I'm gonna need you to come with me", says Misato, "It's very important". You climb into the SUV and Misato floors the gas pedal, pushing you towards a burst of speed. As she drives, you ask her,"Why do you need me?". "You're father said that you're humanities last hope.", she replies. From the moment she quotes that, it puts you in a trance. You remembered that when the First Impact was happening, you're father realized that it was too dangerous for you to be with him. So he drops you off at your Uncle and Aunt's house, luckily, they treated you very well and set rules for you. Your mother suddenly disappeared with your father, so you haven't seen her in a while. Back to reality, "We're here", says Katsuragi. As you exit the vehicle, you see a huge building two giant doors painted with the word NERV on it. "What does NERV stand for?", you ask. "NERV doesn't exactly have a anagram, but it means that we will help the people on earth", says Misato. As the doors open up , you enter a facility where your life is about to completely change.