Chapter29

Hadith on intentions and actions.

On the authority of Ibn Abbas (RadhiyAllahu 'anhuma),
from the Messenger of Allah (SallaAllahu 'alayhi wasallam),
from what he has related from his Lord is:

"Verily Allah has written down the good deeds and the evil deeds",
and then explained it
[by saying]:

"Whosoever intended to perform a good deed, but did not do it, then Allah writes it down with Himself as a complete good deed.

And if he intended to perform it and did perform it, then Allah writes it down with Himself as from ten good deeds up to seven hundred fold, up to many times multiplied.

And if he intended to perform an evil deed, but did not do it, then Allah writes it down with Himself as a complete good deed.

And if he intended it [i.e., the evil deed] and then performed it, then Allah writes it down as one evil deed."

Reported by Bukhari & Muslim

~

"Yes dad?"Daniyal asked as he stood on the study room door and AbdulRahman gestured him to come in while reading his file. Daniyal smiled entering the room which gave a royal feeling because of the rustic brown furniture and photo frames of AYATH-UL-KURSI and four QUL'S and various other frames.

As his dad was busy, Daniyal just wandered and stopped before the stock of books which belonged to kinza. His smile widened remembering their childhood moments.

'why do you waste time reading that?'Daniyal asked pointing to the book at Kinza hands as she sat comfortably in her bed, her head resting against the headboard and a pillow behind her, engrossed in reading one of the novella's.

'Kinza.. '

'Kinza Malak!!!"Daniyal shouted and Kinza jerked up hearing his ear piercing noise and daniyal snatched the book from her.

'what so interesting?!"He mumbled as he opened a random page and his ears tinged red and he gave it back to kinza brusquely.

Kinza looked at him pointedly at his odd behavior and facial expression as he walked out of the room and it was one of the most embarrassing moment for him to face kinza again because he had acted weird just after reading a simple Romantic scene.

"Daniyal.."His dad's voice brought him out of his memorable yet embarrassing reverie.

AbdulRahman raised his eyebrows and Daniyal mimicked him before shrugging his shoulders.

"what's going on?"AbdulRahman asked with an amused smile.

"Nothing, dad."He replied taking a seat in front of AbdulRahman

"Can't handle the happiness? is it?"

"erm.. "Daniyal chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright, keep it aside for a few minutes and listen to me!"

Daniyal was alarmed at his dad's tone but was taken with surprise and shock on what he said next.

"I want you to partnership your company with mine and Ahsan's company, in short I want to combine it and I expect you to take care of the business!"

"But dad, you were the one who didn't wanted me to be involved in YOUR business and asked me to work hard and do something on my own!"

"Yes beta, Did you not understand the reason behind my inaffectionate behaviour towards you?"