Chapter23

Read the A/N at the end.

Please Don't delay your important works or prayer  to read this chap. Complete your prayer before proceeding to read as prayer will be the first thing we will asked about in the hereafter.
____________

"What the hell are you doing here?"Daniyal asked angrily.

When she kept silent he opened the knot of her niqaab looking at her intently. His jaws relaxed which were clenched in anger and noticing the closeness he took a step back; their heartbeats racing fast. Kinza was breathing heavily as sweat began to trickle behind her earlobes unknowingly and goosebumps raised noticeably.

Kinza gulped noticing his anger;his jaws clenched and relaxed and he was controlling not to burst out in anger. He clearly didn't fancy the idea of her following him; in short spying on him.

"What are... ?"Daniyal trailed off as he heard someone's foot steps and gestured Kinza to hide while he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Kinza was confused what was happening as she didn't hear the footsteps because she was so lost in controlling her fluttering heartbeats and weird sensation because of his closeness. She removed the white cloth from the couch which were covered with dust but thankfully the couch was clean and tidy.

Kinza can't understand why he had come here, on the other hand why was he asking her to hide.She thought of so many things as rubbed her temples to easy the throbbing headache.

____________________

Daniyal sighed closing the door behind him and walked over to the source of noise. As he entered the living room he saw ghaffor walking toward him.

"This bloody watchman wasn't allowing me inside."Ghaffor hissed gritting his teeth.

"Language ghaffor. I won't tolerate any bad words against anyone."Daniyal grimaced and ghaffor scowled.

"Why did you call me here?"Daniyal asked as he looked behind his back to make sure that the door wasn't open or Kinza wasn't peeking through.

"Because you were ignoring my demands and I wanted to meet you in person to tell you the consequences of not adhering to my demand."

"Really?! You sound like you owe or something!And let me get you straight to the point, I'm not gonna transfer any more money to your account. Does your parents know about your good deeds?"Daniyal's frown deepened as he questioned him and ghaffor"s face turned red at the mention of his parent.

"You won't tell my parents anything."Ghaffor warned.

"Why wouldn't I?"Daniyal asked mocking a laugh.

"You forgot what Iam capable of doing?"

"Kidnapping your cousin and threatening her to marry you?!"Daniyal growled his voice raising high.

"Instead of running behind kinza's property why don't you just work hard for yourself. Huh?"Daniyal spat in anger.

"I'm not running behind anyone's money. My father had his share in Ahsan chacha's (Kinza's father) business but he threw dad out of the company. I'm just fighting for my dad and his money which Kinza's father had betrayed my..."Ghaffor didn't get to complete his sentence as Daniyal's Palm met with his cheeks and he stumbled back to keep his balance. He was dumb founded as he stared at daniyal, his eyes burning with rage.

"Shut up.Just shut the hell up."Daniyal yelled at him grabbing his collars.

"Didn't you father admitted himself, the mistakes which led the business to face so much loss?"