28

Luke's P. O. V.

I bite my lip harshly as I sit in my car, watching the workers quietly. I tap gently on my steering wheel before my eyes glide over to the digital clock built into the car. 2:15. I huff loudly as I turn the key, instantly starting the car. It's time for me to pick Calum up like I promised earlier today. I just need to take him shopping or something, so I went to the bank earlier and took out one thousand dollars for him to spend on whatever he'd like. As I pull up to his school a couple minutes later I glance out of my window and see Calum. I frown deeply when seeing he isn't alone. There are three large men grabbing at his skirt, thinking no one was watching. I growl loudly before getting out of my car and running towards them, "hey! Get off of my boyfriend!" I yell loudly at them.

Calum's P. O. V.

I sigh sadly while I let the boys from the locker room grope me. There's nothing I can do about it. It seems like all I'm good for is sex, but it isn't even sex. It's rape, "please stop," I whisper brokenly.

"Excuse me?" One of the guys ask. I didn't even have enough time to learn any of their names. All I know is that they are all friends with Aiden. They're pissed that I got him arrested, but it's not even my fault. It's Luke's. Suddenly, I hear a voice screaming at the guys surrounding me.

"Hey! Get off of my boyfriend!" Luke screams as he rushes towards us. I smile weakly and squirm out of their tight grips somehow. I cry softly as I nuzzle into Luke's warm chest, "why are you even touching someone like that? He obviously doesn't want it!"

"And Aiden didn't want to be in jail. We don't all get what we want," the tallest boys growls while looking at Luke.

"Well, that's his fault. He raped an innocent person!" Luke yells before picking me up carefully and walking off to his car. I bite my lip harshly. I want to talk, but I don't know what to say.

"Thank you," I finally whimper out, "I guess I should stop wearing skirts," I shrug sadly while playing with the torn material of my once beautiful skirt. Luke quickly shakes his head.

"No, I am going to get you into a nice private school with only twinks like yourself. I'll pay for everything. You keep wearing whatever you want. Please do not worry about being touched. I'm here for you," he says quickly.

"I can't let you pay for a private school," I say shyly.

"I have something to show you," he says randomly before safely driving to my house. I gasp as I see a bunch of men painting to outside of a large, gorgeous house.

"This isn't my house," I say in a confused voice. Luke nods and helps me out of his car.

"It is now. What do you think?" He asks, his eyes glowing brightly, almost like a child on Christmas Day.

---
IM SUPER DUPER SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER. I HAVE TESTS IN SCHOOL FOR THREE MONTHS, SO THATS STRESSFUL. ALSO, I WENT TO THERAPY AND MY THERAPIST TOLD ME TO PUBLISH MY WRITING TO THE WORLD. IM SO HAPPY. AND I GOT HALSEY TICKETS.