5

Luke_is_a_penguin:

It disgusts me that people feel the need to hurt others for liking something the other doesn't.

I retweet and favorite Luke's new tweet and go to our messages. The last few messages were quite private and I won't let my dad read them.

Luke_is_a_penguin:

Is everything okay? Please talk to me. I'm normal just like you. I have problems too.

CalPal:

Honestly? No. Nothing is okay, but I want to thank you for helping me through everything. You're the reason I continue my life.

Luke_is_a_penguin:

You're welcome. Just know that everything will be okay. Nothing lasts forever. You can always message me if you need it. I'll listen and I won't tell anyone.

CalPal:

It's just that sometimes I want to so badly die. No scratch that. I always want to die. I'm just to scared to do it. I know how much it  will effect my dad. I can't hurt anymore people. But I'm so worthless.

Luke_is_a_penguin:

Please don't ever say that. You are worth it. You were put here for a reason. xx

CalPal:

It seems that the only reason I was put here was to be a punching bag for people at school. I have to go to school. Bye.

Luke_is_a_penguin:

Stay strong. xx

That was our last conversation. Maybe I did open up to him a bit too fast, but he's my idol. I look up to him. He'll always be there for me.

I stand up and go to my closet trying to pick something out for school. I just go with my usual black hoodie and black skinny jeans. I don't feel like doing my hair, so I throw on a beanie and run downstairs.

"Are you ready for school?" My dad asks.

"Do you mean mentally or physically?" When I say that my dad lets out a sigh.

"It'll be okay. I'm getting a new job and we can leave this old black and white town." I smile at my dad's reference to Luke's song, Never Be.

"Thank you, but I better get going." I walk out the door and down our old steps.

---
When I arrive to school everyone ignores me like always. Occasionally, my friend, Ashton, will talk to me in private, but that's rarely ever. He has better friends. Like Ethan. The boy the hates me the most.

I arrive to my locker and put in the combination. 071696. Luke's birthday. Once I get the door open a bunch of papers fall out. Everyone in the hall is looking at me as if they were waiting for me to unfold one of the letters. I crouch down and grab the first paper I see, it's blue. My hands shakily open it.

Fag.

Tears well up in my eyes, but I continue to open the papers.

Ugly.

Loser.

Useless.

Stupid.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Ashton staring at me with sad eyes. Next to him Ethan is high giving his friends. It's too much. I can't take this right now. My weekend was going so good. Like Luke said, "Nothing lasts forever."

I run to the bathroom and lock myself in one of the stalls. Why does this happen to me? People only hate me because I listen to Luke. They tell me that he's for girls, but no. His songs are for everyone to relate to and I don't like music that screams repeatedly, like Ethan and his friends.

I wish I was different.

---
I just updated all of my books! WOOHOO!

And my One Direction concert is in 4 days and I'm not ready. I have waited 4 years for this.