7

Luke_is_a_penguin:

Who's all coming to the concert tonight?! #ROWYSOBurgettstown

I click on Luke's most recent tweet, which was 4 hours ago. He hasn't messaged me back after our last conversation. Why did he act like that? He didn't do anything wrong.

CalPal:

This is probably so annoying, but what happened? Why are you acting weird? It's alright if you're gay. I am too.

I wait a few minutes, but don't get a reply. Maybe he's busy. Probably. I mean he is on tour.

CalPal:

Times like these make me want to have friends.

After tweeting I sigh and lay down on my lumpy bed. I look at my ceiling and stare at the large crack in the corner. I don't actually know what it's from. It's been there since I moved into this room.

Just before I dose off a ding from my laptop snaps my eyes open. I grab the run down technology and open the lid. The Twitter website is already pulled up, and my eyes land on the blue message button with a small 1 next to it.

Luke_is_a_penguin:

I can't talk to for the rest of the week, maybe longer. I have a lot going on with my new album and tour. Goodbye.

I sigh and start to type.

CalPal:

I understand. Bye.

With that I lay down and, finally, drift into a restless sleep. The whole night I just toss and turn.

---
Hii. This was supposed to be updated yesterday, but I'm a lazy piece of shît.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH MICHAEL CLIFFORD ON TOP GO READ THE NOTE BEFORE THIS CHAPTER.