10

CalPal:

Guys, I have a friend. My life is looking a little better.

I tweeted before walking to where I was supposed to meet Aiden. When I got there I saw the boy pacing with his hands in his pockets. I approached him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hi." I whispered while looking down. I felt Aiden grab my hand and lead towards what I'm guessing is his car.

"Hey. I figured we could go watch tv at my house and order a pizza or something. My mom isn't home." I nodded and sat in the passenger side of Aiden's expensive looking car. I ran my hands over the seats and door handles in shock.

"Why do you look so surprised?"

"It's just that this car is so nice. I've never seen anything like it before." My eyes made their way to his. Aiden's smile stretched across his face while he pulled out of the school parking lot.

We drove for about 10 minutes before we pulled up to a large, white house. I opened the door and stepped out while waiting for Aiden to guide me inside.

"So, this is my house. You like it?" I nodded and we headed to the door.

"Instead of watching a movie would you like to swim? I have shorts for you, but it's okay if you don't want to. I mean it's completely up to you." Aiden stammered out, as if he was nervous.

"Yeah, let's go swimming. Can I have some shorts?" I questioned as we walked upstairs. After taking a right turn and walking up a flight of stairs we were at a closed door. Aiden's hand reached out and turned the knob. Inside was the complete opposite of what I thought. In my mind, Aiden was a jock that was smart and clean, but judging by the dirty clothes and dishes thrown across his room he was far from clean.

"I'm sorry it's such a mess. Here are those shorts." He grabbed a pair of blue swim trunks from his drawer, while grabbing his own pair from the floor. I try not to cringe at the huge mess. I'm not a clean freak, but this is a bit too messy, in my opinion.

Aiden guided my to the bathroom and left me to get changed. He told me to meet him downstairs once I was finished, so I got dressed and walked down the long hallway. I took in the appearance of his house. There were pictures of his family, I'm guessing, all over the walls. Every table had a vase of fake flowers and marbles and it was just so beautiful.

When I arrived downstairs my friend was sitting on the counter, using his iPhone 6+. I walked up to him and took the device from his grip.

"Hey! I was using that!" I took off running outside, before Aiden could grab me. I ran to the pool and acted like I was going to drop his phone.

"Calum! Stop, please!" Honestly, he sounded mortified, so I placed his phone in his hand, only for him to set it down and pick me up. Before I knew what was happening I had to hold my breath, so I didn't get water in my nose or mouth. I resurfaced and scowled at the cute, dry boy in front of me.

"That was mean." I poured and crossed my arms, and Aiden just chuckled and cannon balled into the in ground pool.

"What do you want to do?" I asked. Aiden got really close to me and I thought our lips were going to touch, but I felt a hand on my shoulder, then he swam away while yelling,

"Tag you're it!"

---
I like this chapter tbh.

this probably has a bunch of mistakes, as always.

if anyone would want to start editing the chapters before they are published that would mean a lot to me. just pm me! (that means you get to read the chapters before everyone else!)