26

The day after Luke and I's date, I wake up groggily in bed. I wince softly as I sit up slowly. This is unusual considering I didn't have anything to drink last night. I take a deep breath and look around the room. It isn't my room. I furrow my eyebrows until I see Luke sleeping on the floor right next to the bed. I can't help but let out a giggle as I hear soft snores coming from his mouth. I lay back on the comfortable bed and rub my face harshly, "this hurts so bad," I wince once more at the feeling.

"Are you okay?"

I jump as I hear the voice as I wasn't expecting it to happen, "uh, good morning," I smile small at Luke, "I'm fine my head just hurts."

"Let me get you some medicine," the tall blonde boy smiles largely as he stands up wrapping the sheet around his body. I smile thinking he's just cold from sleeping on the floor. Luke walks out of the room, and I hear him rustling around in the room next to the bedroom.

"Thank you," I smile wide as Luke walks in with medicine and a throw away cup full of water. I take the two pills before looking at the black bed sheet that's wrapped around Luke's body. I reach out and tug the material down.

"What the fuck?" Luke yells as I squeal covering my eyes quickly, "I'm naked!" I giggle loudly at Luke's worried tone.

"I'm sorry. I thought you were just cold, so you were using that to keep warm," I admit and blush softly as he pulls on a pair of black and white tight boxers. I try so hard to look away, but I'm drawn to him somehow. I bite my bottom lip softly and smile.

"It's okay. I just didn't want you to think I was going to try something on you. I just can't sleep with clothes on," Luke explains to me as I nod.

"Well, at least I know your dick is small," I say holding my index finger and thumb close together but not touching. Luke shakes his head quickly, looking offended.

"Excuse you, but I'll have you know my dick is seven inches when it's soft," he crosses his arms in a matter of fact way. I chuckle and nod at him.

"Sure it is. You don't have to be embarrassed about it," I smile wide.

"I'll show you again," he threatens me, and I quickly shake my head, "alright, are you hungry? Let's go get some food!" Luke cheers like a little kid. I smile wide feeling so attracted to this six foot four idiot.

"Okay, but only if I can make the food," I say wanting to show Luke how well I can cook. I read somewhere online that guys love when their partner cooks. Luke nods softly and grabs my hand helping me stand up. I start walking downstairs before I feel myself being lifted off of the ground. I squeal loudly and hug Luke tightly, "you can't do that!" I yell as my heart beats quicker than it should.

"Oh well, I want to carry you. This makes up for last night when you didn't wait for me to open your door."

---
Major filler. I'm so sorry. I will have a better update soon. Not much happens in this chapter.

QOTC: how old are you?

AOTC: I'm 14