Chapter Fifty-Nine

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Nira, it needs to happen now." His voice now portrayed the smallest threatening tone. I didn't back down that easily, however. 

"And I have training." I aggressively asserted. I yanked my arm out of his hand and proceeded towards the bathroom. 

"If you really do have training with Kylo Ren, then where is he?" The man asked. I was irritated by how clear and bland his tone was; it was unchanging, and annoying. 

I hesitated before replying, but the doctor took his chance to further attempt to persuade me. "Come on. Now." He beckoned. 

The doctor began walking towards the door. I didn't follow, so he turned back and added, "I would hate to call the guards to come get you, Nira. If you don't comply, they'll have to come and get you -- you're a safety violation and a danger to The First Order's society." 

I rolled my eyes so clearly that I was sure the man saw me and huffed. "How long will this take?" 

"Not long at all." 

"Fine, just let me change." I reluctantly gave in. 

Later, when I get in trouble with Kylo Ren for missing training, I'll refer him to the persistent man who threatened to have muscular guards drag me to the infirmary, I bitterly thought as I quickly changed into my training clothes in the bathroom. 

I exited the bathroom and he was ready to lead me out. 

As we got farther from Kylo Ren's cell, things started looking more and more unfamiliar. I know that I didn't know my way around, or my way to the infirmary, but I do remember seeing certain things along the way from the infirmary to Kylo Ren's cell that I didn't see when as I was walking with the doctor. For example, on the way from the infirmary to Kylo Ren's cell there is a large bloody hand print on the wall that must drag along twenty feet. We didn't ever pass it. 

As we walked, I grew more and more suspicious of the doctor. "Are we almost there?" I kept my inner skepticism hidden behind an innocent tone. I didn't want the doctor to know of my suspicions about him. 

"Yes, we're very close now." He assured me. We neared a hallway with a small corridor turning left. "We're going to go straight up at this turn." 

I slowed my pace a little; I trusted nothing in this strange situation.

We walked by the small left turn. That's where I was ambushed. 

A man jumped on me and I immediately attempted to electrocute him as I was being knocked to the ground by the pure weight of him. I hit the metal floor hard with a resounding crash but still sent a strong jolt through my fingertips and into his body. 

My suspicions were correct, I realized with horror and fear.

I heard him yelp and he was thrown aside, but another three men were on top of me in an instant. My panic was at its highest levels. 

I felt something metallic being slapped onto my left hand, and then my right. I attempted to shoot electricity out at my attackers, but none could come. I felt the familiar tingling that preceded the electricity, but no electricity actually erupted. I looked down at my hands to see that a thin, dark grey cuff had been slapped around each of my wrists by the men that were currently assaulting me. My heart nearly stopped -- they had somehow 'confiscated' me of my most powerful defense.

I immediately resorted to a different solution. I withdrew the hand-to-hand combat Kylo Ren had taught me from deep within me. 

The three men were still busy attempting to pin me to the ground. I swung up one of my legs and kicked one of them straight in the temple -- he was sent flying head first into the wall next to him, surely resulting in a concussion. However, I had no time to worry about this enemy's injuries because I still had two men who were actively pinning my arms to the metal floor.