Chapter One-Hundred-and-Three

Author's Note: Kylo Ren's POV, recap - Nira agreed to work with Leia and try to get Kylo Ren to speak with the General about a peace treaty. 

_____

I briskly walked to the stairs, not wanting to dwell on the fact that I had killed nearly 200 people in the span of a few seconds. I was sure that The Resistance would draw back their forces soon enough, seeing as they had gotten Nira. 

They got Nira, I thought. 

Just thinking those abhorred words caused my veins to turn to fire and my brain to fill with heated rage. I wasn't sure why they had taken her, or gotten the inspiration to try, but I was ready to kill anyone who got in my way of getting Nira back. 

I walked up the stairs, carefully stepping over the bleeding bodies pressed against the wall that began to fall onto the metal steps. I still had no clue how I had committed this mass act of murder, but now was not the time to analyze it. In the back of my mind, however, I was amazed by the sudden extent of my powers. 

I felt my hologram box begin to buzz, and I pulled it off of my belt. I accepted the call and was greeted by General Hux's face. 

"Kylo Ren, it has been noted that The Resistance's forces have begun to withdraw from several of the hangars," His snide voice came through the box, "Would you like to pursue?" 

"No, not yet." I answered before adding, "The Resistance succeeded in taking Nira. We will strike them when we come to attack her." 

"They took her?" Hux asked incredulously. 

I responded regretfully, "Yes. I will meet you in the central outlook room in five minutes." I hung up the call and continued my way throughout the ruined base. 

Well, ruined wasn't the correct term, but dirty could've been applied. Also bloody. 

I reached the central outlook room and found that several of the officials had beaten me there. Most of the seats at the large conference table were taken. 

The central outlook room was used for high-level issues. It had dark grey floors and black walls. The room was quite plain. The opposite wall of the door was a wall made of glass so space and stars could be seen. The only things in the room was a long black table and several chairs surrounding it. 

I took a seat between two Senators. The remainder of open seats slowly filled and finally, the conference commenced. 

The President stood up at the end of the table with the window behind him. She surveyed all of the officials with a very serene, severe countenance. Her name was President Edroth. 

Edroth had been living President of The First Order for the past two years. Although she was President, Edroth was only granted a few actual executive powers. Most of the power used to run the organization was given to myself or the remaining councilmen -- Ostorth, Wahiri, and Hux. Scosie, obviously, had perished. 

The President made decisions, but mainly delegated tasks to the Senators. The Senators acted as her henchmen and delivered all of her deeds. 

"We need a plan." Edroth stated, bringing my focus to the conference. She continued, "We need a plan to battle The Resistance with. We need a sturdy plan that can take them down. We need a plan to get Nira back soon because our base is left without a strong force field. We are vulnerable, and we need a plan."

"I actually had a few ideas." Hux presented himself, standing up. I looked at the red-headed man in disgust, but I would listen to everything Hux had to say for the entirety of eternity if I could only have Nira back.