Chapter 2 Bit Closer...

Rose's POV

I went back to where Barossa and Maggie were.

"I've decided to let them come aboard, Jack. This one here changed me mind." Barbossa said with a smirk.

"YOU decided..." I mumbled, losing my temper again.

Jack put his hand over my mouth.

"Great! Now come, come deary's we don't have all day." He said cheerfully.

Maggie, and Barbossa walked ahead of us.

Jack took his hand of my mouth, and whispered in my ear, "It's okay luv, as long as he does what I want I don't care what he thinks..."

I sighed.

He kissed my cheek, and we walked onto the boat. Barbossa and Maggie were already onboard.

Maggie's POV

Once we were on board, Barbossa looked at me, "We need ta get ye some different clothes."

I raised an eyebrow, "Shouldn't you have thought of that when we were still on the island?"

"Ye can't get very good clothes there." he informed me.

"Then where do I get them?" I shrugged.

"Ye can borrow me extras." he smiled.

I blinked, "You must be kidding."

He shook his head, "Follow me."

As we headed for the captains cabin, a monkey jump out of the rigging onto Barbossa's shoulder.

"Awww! He's cute!" I smiled.

"His name is Jack." Barbossa called back.

"Jack?" I couldn't believe he'd want to name his pet after someone he didn't like.

"It be a long story." he sighed.

Once we got inside the cabin, he went over to a chest and opened it, bringing out a white puffy shirt, and a pair of dark blue pants and a pair of black boots.

"You really think these will fit?" I looked skeptically at the items.

"If they don't... Well, yer a woman, tailor 'em." He replied.

"So, just because I'm a woman you automatically assume that I can sew!" I teased, walking toward him.

"Terribly sorry missy." He smirked and took a bow.

He held the clothes in his hand and extended his arm, offering them to me. I grabbed them swiftly.

Rose's POV

When I got on board, I smiled thinking of how awesome this adventure was going to be.

"Thank you Mister Norrington!" I said to myself.

Jack laughed and came toward me.

"You're not making any sense at all..." he said, smiling at me.

"I never do." I said returning his smile.

He looked around as if to see if anyone was watching.

"Luv?" he asked

"Yes, Captain?" I replied.

He tilted his head toward me and smiled.

"Captain?"

"Missy, you are an adorable lady. However, there's no need to address me so formally."

I blushed slightly.

"Thank you for that." I said

He smirked.